so i bought a new helmet and goggles

:edit: i just realized this should have been under picture and video...my bad.

figured it was time to get something that fit better and protected better then the old crappy hjc and kbc that i had...got off work, loaded my bike up, stopped by my local dealer and picked these up and went riding...?

100_3963.jpg

100_3965.jpg

100_3966.jpg

? nice helmet. how's the weight:excuseme: compaired to the hjc/kbc?

if i had to guess id say its ~3 pounds lighter then the kbc(which is an older model) and ~2 pounds lighter then the hjc. The fit on it is awesome, and its very comfortable as well. The ventilation seems to be decent, i havent had time to see if you can open or close the vents or anything like that yet, but its good enough for me..

if i had to guess id say its ~3 pounds lighter then the kbc(which is an older model) and ~2 pounds lighter then the hjc. The fit on it is awesome, and its very comfortable as well. The ventilation seems to be decent, i havent had time to see if you can open or close the vents or anything like that yet, but its good enough for me..

Most helmets weigh between 3lbs and 4lbs... maybe your guess is a little off:confused:

How comfortable is it? It seems like it has the same interior as the Fox...

Uhhh congratulations on having an abnormally shaped head? Shoeis and Arais fit me perfectly, I bought an EVS takt 987 in large, fit like CRAP, I could stick my fingers into the upper head area but the cheekpads were tight. I could also push up on the chinbar and easily rotate the helmet up and over my face. Total junk. I even tried a medium and it was the same thing. After also trying on some of the EVS pressure suits I can say that I will most likely NEVER own one of their products. I guess they have the market share for abnormally shaped folks. ?

Nice set-up!!!! I run a Thor helmet for Moto and a TLD Carbon D2 for Downhill MTB. I use the same Spy Magnetos in both. Wait till you step up to the Magnetos. The Only goggles I reccomend to all my customers at the shop. Amazing is the only way to explain them. I got flowed 3 sets of oakleys from the local rep and after a week sold the to kids for $20 ausd. Bought another pair of Magnetos and a pair of Alloys for spares.(Not that I need spares) and SPY is one of the coolest companies around that can also back their product. Good hustle!!!!!!