42650-MEY-000 Complete Wheel assy. $ 300.94 from Service Honda

Or

42635-KRN-710 OEM Hub assy. $ 145.26

ProWheels stainless steel spokes $ 65.00

ProWheels Rim (any color ) $ 112.99

Lace and true $ 50.00

Total $ 373.25

Did you forget the wheel bearings??

Or Warp9... comes with the rotor and sprocket... $320 or better. Just add tire and tube, and your in the dirt!!

So that would be about $230 if I sent you the hub? What about the front? Reason I ask is I have two sets of square rims.....LOL

Shoot... Bring'em... I'll show you how to lace/true in 20minutes.

You'll be doing your own from there on out. It's easier than ANYONE can imagine... well, once you have the old wheel broke down (if your using stock hub... or...)

?

Shoot... Bring'em... I'll show you how to lace/true in 20minutes.

You'll be doing your own from there on out. It's easier than ANYONE can imagine... well, once you have the old wheel broke down (if your using stock hub... or...)

?

I have to break them down. I'm pretty sure I could do it if I could get get all the right parts together. I was thinking about using RAD rims....Maybe Colt 40 or Kool gold....wudda ya think? LOL

I got a complete rear wheel from Warp 9 about 1 1/2 year ago for $300 including the rear rotor and sprocket. I switch back and forth between OEM and the Warp 9 and am always having to adjust the spokes on the OEM but the Warp 9 rarely needs tightening.

As an aside, I sold the aluminum sprocket that came with the Warp 9 but kept the rotor. There is a noticeable difference in the rotor quality between Warp rotor and the OEM (OEM has better feel and more power).

I have to break them down. I'm pretty sure I could do it if I could get get all the right parts together. I was thinking about using RAD rims....Maybe Colt 40 or Kool gold....wudda ya think? LOL

Use your RAD-H hubs... new spokes (buchannon), and I personally, would stay with Excels on your setup. Why skimp? You already have badass hubs.... I'd fly with the well-known, and trusted. Or, go cheaper... and try'em out. You never know until you try. ?

... I mean, who'd ever thunk my Warp9s would have held up so long?!?! And look, they still look good!!! See!!!

DSC06950.jpg

And the front... just in case you wanted to check-it-out-too!! :worthy:

DSC06936.jpg

Yeah.....Those Warps are still looking great! The RAD Hex hubs have new bearings (not needed), new seals, and new spacers. I think new rims and spokes are in order....Black Excels??? What the heck.....I don't even need to dream up a story for the wife since she's the one who pointed out the flat spots and wobble.....LOL