Sign in to follow this  

Dist.17 hare scramble marietta,il sept.14

Helped Dave Edsal arrow some trail last sunday @ marietta.A few different sections were added,should be a good time.Not as technical as glasford.Word has it that the land will change hands after this event so if you've never had the pleasure of racing @ "juniors farm" this sounds like your last chance.Sept.14th marietta,illinois WFO promotions contact ron whipple (309)314-3343 or Stan redell (309)945-5527

No,We thought it might get kinda gnarly for the quads and mini's to go up.I arrowed a hill right next to it with no rocks that my 12 yr. old made repeatedly on his crf100 (with advice from dave).That was really cool to see as a father/coach.All he needed was a little confidence on hills,after daves encouragement he was goin' up and down all afternoon-both of us were ear to ear all the way home!👍

Hey trackman whats up? Will you be there cant wait to lap you on my pumkin!!!!!!!!!!!!👍

i will be at said event. and also the galesburg bonus said event to.

👍

your "pumpkin" better grow some if it wants to run with my 500. :worthy:

Should have mileage after this weekend,As far as quad wide trails go,,,have you raced there when link promoted it?did you ride the last one?As mentioned above a few new twist's were added.These will be big bike only cutoff's and not for the quads (or mini's).

I talk to a guy when i was up to the peoria tt's it was said to hear that juinors was sold.I remeber the first race there it was the hardest place i ever had to get the ok to run.It was the hardest enduro i ever put on thanks to Rodger we made it 118 miles of hell.The riders said after that one a national would be easy.If you can i would make a point to ride this one.Good luck and keep the tank off the ground.LINK

I was told roughly 4 1/2 = 5 mile loop.Its basicaly the same course they ran last wfo race (minus the shale 'uphill') but backards/with a few new sections added.Make plans to attend.

Whats the chance of cancellation?????

Lot of rain, hate to drive 3 hours for nothing. I only rode that place twice.

I called Ron Whipple at about 7pm and he said he will not cancel tomorrow.

Have a good ride Spizzer dude.

Hope you guys decieded to sit this one out, I'm a hardass but these conditions would have me even sitting under the easy-up............:excuseme:

It was muddier than ever, but it was ridable mud. In some places you could get up on the pegs and charge.