Sign in to follow this  

SSW Official Myspace

I figured i wold post this here cuz this is where Eddie has the most rep....lol....This Needs to be sticky'd .....check out the pix and videos....

myspace.com/sisnerosspeedworks

Holy crap, how many different forums and internet sites does Eddie have time to be on!? 👍

I think he's one of those time-continuum warpers who actually has 42 hours in a day.

Is that a CB 360 chopper? Pretty cool!

xs 650

i build many things out of them. vintage moto-xers,bobbers,street trackers,etc.

im building a "adventure bike" out of one soon.

i custom fabricate/adapt lighting capable magnetos sets ups for them.no battery.

i also use the cv carbs form drz on them.

beleive it or not i sold that bobber for $3500.i had people literally fighting over it once it was liste don craigslist.

xs 650

i build many things out of them. vintage moto-xers,bobbers,street trackers,etc.

im building a "adventure bike" out of one soon.

i custom fabricate/adapt lighting capable magnetos sets ups for them.no battery.

i also use the cv carbs form drz on them.

beleive it or not i sold that bobber for $3500.i had people literally fighting over it once it was liste don craigslist.

I can't imagine what you and "moto-scoot(FI project)" would come up with if you guys got together. 👍 I keep bugging him to finish that project, btw.

Those XS650 chopper/bobbers are HUGE out here in So Cal. My friend picked up a project one off of ebay, less than a week later one of the bidders who didn't win paid him another $1000 on top of his buying price to get it.

He's now using CB450 and CB350 motors for a couple projects. The bobber scene is really picking up out here.

Those XS650 chopper/bobbers are HUGE out here in So Cal. My friend picked up a project one off of ebay, less than a week later one of the bidders who didn't win paid him another $1000 on top of his buying price to get it.

He's now using CB450 and CB350 motors for a couple projects. The bobber scene is really picking up out here.

A good friend of mine does similar choppers/bobs as well. He's done one for Matt Hensley, Hensley's Pub/restaurant in Carlsbad/ex pro skater/current Flogging Molly band member fame.👍

http://gofastchoppers.com/

That's funny you mention that, I live about 2 miles tops away from Hensleys. Really cool place! He used to skate in downtown Encinitas all the time.

my brother will adding more pics and vids as he harvests my photobucket.

im always building something!

dont hesitate to request to be added as a "freind".

I thought great until the stupid rapper tunes started playing, that stupid music really turned me off to what I thought would be great...sorry Eddie

I thought great until the stupid rapper tunes started playing, that stupid music really turned me off to what I thought would be great...sorry Eddie

its not for everyone.

however im pretty sure if i insulted a family memebr like you just did to me you might not be to happy!

its simple,MUTE!

Hater will be haters i guess ....u hating on my musics just means i doin my job.....haters are what make me get up in the morning....👍

Edit......I think I'm going to put the NoDefeat Records Official Myspace in the top 4th spot

and to everyone else that has looked at it and added eddie check out his new pix posted yesterday of him and former colorado gov roy romer

maybe this will better everyones musical needs

http://www.myspace.com/smileasitdies

Not so much! :busted:

I like heavy metal but I have no idea what the heck they are saying! :worthy: I guess they used to call Van Halen heavy metal so the definition has changed over the years. My Space pages are supposed to reflect you, I say put whatever music or anything that says who you are, damn the critics. 👍