Sign in to follow this  

200xc

ok so i want a 144-150 sx but chances are im getting a 200xc now, how are they lol, pros cons

What do you want to use it for. Unless you plan to ride mx alot then you may probably better off with the 200xc anyway. Greatest wood bike ever.

I find the xcw to have plenty of power even at my weight of 230lbs. It only suffers in power on long soft and sandy hill climbs.

Since this is a 200 thread, I have a question to ask. What are the HP ratings for the 200XC-W? I told my dad it is equal with that of a 250F(people have said this), but I don't think he thinks that that is true. Anyone know?

144-150 SX < 200 XC.

No brainer unless youre a dedicated track guy. The 200 XC is a bad mo-fo.

Were I not on my 3-Hunnie XC I would most certainly be aboard the 2-Hunnie. Matter of fact I'm debating adding a 200 to the shed this winter.....The 200 XC is a certified bad-ass trail and all around fun bike. Mucho Huevos too!

Since this is a 200 thread, I have a question to ask. What are the HP ratings for the 200XC-W? I told my dad it is equal with that of a 250F(people have said this), but I don't think he thinks that that is true. Anyone know?

He is right the Yz makes less, 32 to 35 hp and does not feel as powerful as a 200.

He is right the Yz makes less, 32 to 35 hp and does not feel as powerful as a 200.

I believe it is 36 for the YZ-F.

But I barely know anything about 2 strokes and he rode 2 strokes for 35 years(15 yr. old to 50 but can't ride currently due to work)

he rides it on trails and woods

Too loud for the woods ,not enough flywheel weight .

Just my 2 cents.

The WR 250 is more suited for the woods and would be my choice over the YZf but I only ride in the woods. I get bored playing in the litter box.

I came very close buying a WR 250 but 2-strokes are more fun.

Too loud for the woods ,not enough flywheel weight .

Just my 2 cents.

The WR 250 is more suited for the woods and would be my choice over the YZf but I only ride in the woods. I get bored playing in the litter box.

I came very close buying a WR 250 but 2-strokes are more fun.

seems you are talking about the YZF, and I agree. I think the poster above, which you quoted, is talking about the 200.

I rode a WR250F for 3 years, loved it, but luv this 200 more.

To the OP, there is a ton of info here about the 200, just do a little searching. Of course, riding one is the best way to see what all the fuss is about.