Sign in to follow this  

Supercross McGrath to Race in Aussie SX Series..

Great news for me. I’m going home to live in Aussie this week.:busted:

The “Exciting new format” leaves me a bit flat though. I’m an old fashioned – Qualify, Heat, LCQ, Main, sort of guy.👍

Ps

I raced in the first Sydney SX in 1981 – “corkscrew” :blah: obstacle and “into the grandstand” sections.:worthy:

Great news for me. I’m going home to live in Aussie this week.:D

The “Exciting new format” leaves me a bit flat though. I’m an old fashioned – Qualify, Heat, LCQ, Main, sort of guy.👍

Ps

I raced in the first Sydney SX in 1981 – “corkscrew” :doh: obstacle and “into the grandstand” sections.:worthy:

You go dude:applause: :busted::blah:

I'm pretty excited!!! Already bought 15 gold Super VIP passes for my mates and some of my better customers. Quick way to spend $1500!!!!!!

It has to be better than the crap that has been called "Super cross" here for the last 10 years!!!!

I believe the "Old school" format is what they'll be using at the Brisbane "Aus Open round", which is the one I'll be going to. It all sound pretty good to me!!!

will someone please televise this event...and the US Open too....PLEASE!!!👍

I think you may get it over there... See this bit from superx.com.au

“The match-up between Jeremy and Chad Reed with television coverage going live into Europe, Asia and the USA is an awesome prospect and the eyes of the world will be fixated on the battle."

Cheers!