Sign in to follow this  

Some new goodies!! pics!!

Got a new IMS 3.7gal tanks for the e-start bike, and a Gnarly!!

IMG_0304.jpg

Tank fit perfect, no issues at all and i can go forever on a tank now!!

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

Oh ya the Gnarly fit good with they HYDE skid plate too!! Really woke up the bottom end grunt which is where i ride all the time. Can really tell the difference switching between the two 300's. I can lug a gear higher now in some situations and it just keeps tractoring.

ohhh shiny 👍 you have 2 300's, you should give one to the needy, like me :busted: dont really like that pipe guard/ skid plate :worthy:

where did you get that tank? I have been looking for a new tank for my bike but all the ones I see have the "neck" jutting up by the handlebars, something I hate. Yours looks perfect.

That tank is quite impressive, 3.7 gallons is good for well over 100 miles. It looks like it doesn't affect the geometry either.

I got the tank from Gnarly Parts. they have a shop in washington i believe.

The tank fit real good. so far i haven't even ben able to get to reserve in a day!! thing will go forever on a tank especially with the jetting dialed in.

thanks... The IMS website does not show a 3.7 gallon tank in their product line (not to say they don't have it)

gnarly parts...will give them a jingle

Gnarly doesn't list it on their website either ??? Do you have a part # ? Also, I have had those shorty vent caps clog up and stop the bike in 2 different races and it happened to my buddy out trail riding the other day. I went back to the old vent hose - not as cool but more reliable!

That's good to know about the Hyde fitting the Gnarly. Others have said that it wouldn't fit. Now I can clearly see that it does.........BTW, I like the mud screen on your Hyde. 👍

thanks... The IMS website does not show a 3.7 gallon tank in their product line (not to say they don't have it)

gnarly parts...will give them a jingle

Ya it just came out about a week or two ago its the new version to fit the E-Start bikes.

Dave at Gnarly parts is excellent to deal with. www.gnarlyparts.com

sorry no part number.

That's good to know about the Hyde fitting the Gnarly. Others have said that it wouldn't fit. Now I can clearly see that it does.........BTW, I like the mud screen on your Hyde. 👍

It went on pretty easy.. luckily i still had the original install threaded rod thingy to suck it up.

I really like the gnarly so far, much more bottom end compared to the other 300 with stock pipe. I can actually lug some big hills a gear higher now. I really don't notice much loss on top end either, nor care cause i prefer slow technical over speed. And its alot tougher than the stock pipe to!!

The screen works great Fletch, thanks for the idea!! mine was alot larger until a stick got the best of it and i trimmed it down. I would have never believed how well it works until i tried it. Clean up is no problem now cause there is rarely anything behind the screen.

2rev,