Sign in to follow this  

We need some Thumperttes to chime in

you mean there's even a question about it?

woo hoo Sarah Palin, she rocks!!!! I'm floored he didnt pick a uppity old fart white guy!!!

you mean there's even a question about it?

woo hoo Sarah Palin, she rocks!!!! I'm floored he didnt pick a uppity old fart white guy!!!

PSYCHED!! did you see the photo in the other post of her next to her Harley?!? Yeah - pick a real American Woman! Sports, Family, real American Values! I love the film of her in the shooting range. Someone we can relate to! Give her 8 yrs as a VP and she'll be so ready to be our First American Woman President!!!

I think you have the wrong forum.

I am only pointing the thumperettes to the poll in TS.👍

I think you have the wrong forum.

Naw, someone just left the barn door to Town Square open.👍

Hillary has to be fuming. I like McCain, grew up with him in Arizona and think he's a decent man. Obama is a decent guy too, but I like McCain better. It's going to be an historical election year for sure.

• Like 1

Think we could get her on a dirt bike? 👍

Now that would be sweet... a great big thumpette gathering w/the VP... and a great ride into the vast wilderness... thumpettes, VP, and her secret service detail. :busted: Now wouldn't they all look cute in their black suits on bikes? :worthy:

nah, she wouldn't need no secret service if she had us Thumpettes. Put BBBOM on one side, and ThreeJane on the other, loaded for bear(where's 3J been???)

the rest of us will scoot about and cause distractions cuz we're just so hot--bein' WOMEN n all 👍

Well.....you been hearing "Change"...this works for me .

Honestly, I was on the fence with McCain. But now I am 98% sure that I will be voting for McCain. One of our clients is from Alaska and he was telling us that she is amazing. Pretty much everybody in Alaska loves her. In fact, it's pretty impressive that she was able to become governor there and that people approve of her because of the overwhelming majority of male citizens. I like how she is somebody I can actually relate to. I have never felt like I can relate to any other politician out there. To me, they are so far removed from the realities of real American living that I question how they can represent real Americans effectively. p

Now that would be sweet... a great big thumpette gathering w/the VP... and a great ride into the vast wilderness... thumpettes, VP, and her secret service detail. :busted: Now wouldn't they all look cute in their black suits on bikes? :worthy:

Sounds better than skeet shooting w/ Cheney. 👍

PSYCHED!! did you see the photo in the other post of her next to her Harley?!? Yeah - pick a real American Woman! Sports, Family, real American Values! I love the film of her in the shooting range. Someone we can relate to! Give her 8 yrs as a VP and she'll be so ready to be our First American Woman President!!!

(first off I consider myself an independent, I am a very middle of the road person, not a hardcore R or D and like and dislike things about both parties/candidates)

Yea, but McCain just shot himself in the foot for the people who were worried about his age. Most elections, no one cares about the VP very much. However many people I've talked to were waiting to see who he selected for a running mate before they would really know who they were voting for. He's old and while he looks younger than he is, statistics don't lie about life expectancy

Life expectancy for black and white men and women was as follows:

* Black male: 69.8 years

* White male: 75.7 years

* Black female: 76.5 years

* White female: 80.8 years

http://www.webmd.com/news/20060419/record-us-life-expectancy

She may not have 8 years practice of playing VP. I would be kind of scared to have her in office in 2 years. I have a lot to learn about her still but I don't think she has the experience for this. The state of Alaska has a population 670,000...Michigan alone has over 10 million. I am not comfortable with that comparison.

I personally feel that the R's are using her as propaganda to battle against the blue collar worker, middle class people that Obama appeals to, and to also steal the votes of the angry women still mad that Hillary wasn't in the running anymore. Strategically, I see why he picked her, but as far as performance goes I have a hard time seeing anything more from her beyond propaganda right now. Sure, in 8 years she might be prepared, but you can't count on someone having time to train and learn the job of Executive over one of the (if not the) most powerful nation(s) in the world.

I'm sure I'm going to get steamrolled by all the 'You Go Girl!' chicks on here but that's my personal opinion.

From what I've heard and read about her, she's my type of gal!! I think it's awesome! Plus she's supposidly a true conservative. That's better yet.

To answer the question I think it's a great move for McCain. Maybe she can sway him in the "right" direction. 👍

Cori, you make some valid points that I can see. What scares me worse is the lack of experience Obama has and the position he is going for.

From what I've heard and read about her, she's my type of gal!! I think it's awesome! Plus she's supposidly a true conservative. That's better yet.

To answer the question I think it's a great move for McCain. Maybe she can sway him in the "right" direction. 👍

Cori, you make some valid points that I can see. What scares me worse is the lack of experience Obama has and the position he is going for.

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6877861#post6877861

dont care. It shouldnt matter anyhow. White/Black/other race/Male/Female..then again, I may be biased, personally I think mccain 👍:worthy:

I'm sure I'm going to get steamrolled by all the 'You Go Girl!' chicks on here but that's my personal opinion.

hey now, we're not all that bad.

P.S. you go girlfriend! 👍

She a tough cookie .Im sure everybody already knows how she got to the Gov. Beating the Incumbent (in the same party) nearly un heard of) ,then to beat the heavy favored Dem... Honest (integrety-when can that be said of a politician) . Her take on her state and there oil/natural gas reserves . Our fed gov wont let them drill (BS-IF U ASK ME) So she sues the fed gov...👍 . To me,she has been doing what is correct ,not what is favored by the parties :worthy: She as much a mavorick as McCain . Im sure she gonna get blasted by the Dems (she ina little hot water at the moment) but when the crap starts flying in the debates I wouldnt want to be on the other side of her . Gutsy move for Mc ,It has taken me from voting against O,and now FOR someone. Rookie ,true..but she #2 .Other side Rookie @#1. Biden more qualified than O is actually . But he doesnt have the charisma(novelty) factor O has..