Sign in to follow this  

RFS oil sight glass guard?

The other day on some companies website I saw a oil sight glass guard for about $13, and now I can't find it anywhere:excuseme: I know they make the plug replacements, but this was a guard that still allowed you see the oil level.

Any idea where I can find one?

The other day on some companies website I saw a oil sight glass guard for about $13, and now I can't find it anywhere:excuseme: I know they make the plug replacements, but this was a guard that still allowed you see the oil level.

Any idea where I can find one?

I know what you are talking about:thumbsup: - seen it a million times- it was kinda loovered- so far I can't find it exactly:banghead: - strange-

but here's one I did find its actually a little nicer looking piece from Boltonmotorcycles click here

Here is a simular one from Forceaccessories click here

seems like that one was at a place like slavens, brap, bikebonz, promotobillit, BRP, E-rider, woodsblaster, kevinsracing..... but I can't find that one now-

sorry

I know what you are talking about:thumbsup: - seen it a million times- it was kinda loovered- so far I can't find it exactly:banghead: - strange-

but here's one I did find its actually a little nicer looking piece from Boltonmotorcycles click here

Here is a simular one from Forceaccessories click here

seems like that one was at a place like slavens, brap, bikebonz, promotobillit, BRP, E-rider, woodsblaster, kevinsracing..... but I can't find that one now-

sorry

Thanks. This still applies for my Beta.:ride: