Sign in to follow this  

Rocky Hill on Sunday 8/31

We're heading to Rocky on Sunday. Who's going to be there, Mc, Ed, Mike #93?

Oh, crap! I need to do a bunch of crap to my bike to be able to ride Sunday. I will try...

Oh, crap! I need to do a bunch of crap to my bike to be able to ride Sunday. I will try...

See you there Ed.

I got less than a 50/50 shot and if I do make it at that, my rear shock will have too much rebound due to a failed revalve test of my own. I think I'll be able to get around the place ok, though, with too much shock rebound.

You're going to be here for a 9:00am start, right? So be there at 8:30am?

Ed

Mike says you guys will get there at 9:30 or so... pre-9am is better! I'll be there at 8:45am, I hope. I am in, btw. Bike ready to go. Sort of... See you guys tomorrow.

Ed

I was there Thursday night. Not bad. Anyone going Sunday?

What time you getting there, Mike? Same as us?

have fun guys, i think you guys will have a fun track. it was garbage today. very slick. i stayed on the mini track all day. i'm going monday though.

Did it rain there today? If it did it should be good on Sunday.

Mc, Ed and MXDAD, it was good to see you guys again. We had a great time, we're going to try and make it again on the 6th if the weather is good. See you guys then.

Mike

It was in really good shape today Kiwi, very tacky, the best I've seen it.

likewise big Mike. been awhile so it was good to meet up again. this Saturday sounds good to me. keep me posted.

mike #92 and I are planning on the 14th or something. it'd be sweet if you guys made another trip back here that weekend.

happy labor day!

Hey MC, not sure if you remember but back in April we saw each other at Moto-Town....anyway, Im living down here now and looks like I will be at Rocky Hill just about every Sunday. How about any of you guys?