Sign in to follow this  

300EXC For Me

Hey, I'm 14 and coming off a xr100. I found a 2004 for $2400, i'm only 5/11 and 135 lbs. Don't laugh. Could I comfortably handle this bike, I can ride our crf250 great, but I want a street legal bike that's orange. Thank you

if you combine your XR100's engine with the CRF250's engine, maybe you'll have the output of a 300 2t.

your 14, why do you need a street legal bike. and you live in Colorado, so you can make any bike street legal, unlike california

I know someone who is 15, weighs 120lbs, and can handle a 450 grand prix bike. but prefers a 250f even to a 250 because of the power they have

the problem is that I can't seem to find a cheap 250x, and I'm too lazy to put lights on a bike, I want it done for me. but ur probly right, this is far from the right bike for me. Thanks

the problem is that I can't seem to find a cheap 250x, and I'm too lazy to put lights on a bike, I want it done for me. but ur probly right, this is far from the right bike for me. Thanks

test ride it, if the power is good, and you can handle it. and the nice thing is you won't outgrow the power.

G2 makes a throttle cam so when you open the throttle, it opens it slower, so you can have more control. that might be all you need.

250x's aren't 'honda' reliable. there valves don't last very long compared to other 4 strokes.

if you can, try it out. 300's are supposed to be smooth 2 strokes