rear pads galfer or frenos

Kind of. You heat up the disk by riding it around with the brake on and then hit the rotor with a good water spray. It steam cleans the surfaces. Works well. Dont get the rotor so hot it turns blue, but you want it hot enough to produce steam when hit with the hose. Usually needs 2 or 3 applications. Maybe 2-ply has a video on it as it involves trials bikes and water. ?

frenos,i just ease the edges and slap them in with a little grease between the pad and piston,some people bevel the rear edges to get the wheel in and out quicker,the trials rotor is too small to sacrifice pad surface

Kind of. You heat up the disk by riding it around with the brake on and then hit the rotor with a good water spray. It steam cleans the surfaces. Works well. Dont get the rotor so hot it turns blue, but you want it hot enough to produce steam when hit with the hose. Usually needs 2 or 3 applications. Maybe 2-ply has a video on it as it involves trials bikes and water. ?

Yes, maybe I do, but I would not want the Washington State Fish and Game department to get their hands on it...... that is.... IF I had a video like that..... :worthy: