Sign in to follow this  

Head ons at Stonyford?

I wonder if there has been an increase in the number of head on collusions at Stonyford since Clear Creek was closed. If there has we as a group should sue! They boot us from Clear Creek for our own safety and now other areas have to be seeing increased use. Stonyford was already dangerous for head ons. Now it must be worse! Take all the guys involved in head ons since Clear Creek closure and file class action suit?

• Like 1

Why draw attention to the fact? I understand the point but , Just makes the greenies think it is more dangerous,might make more fuel to close areas down, kinda like black butte. In my experienceat stony, we have had two close calls that come to mind. One Jer lost his watch, other dude didn't get off the trail and the other was only a close call. The one headon I almost witnessed was on M5 when three idiots were riding bikes three abreast and hit a quad.

My worst head on as at the dump, clipped foot pegs with a dude on a road doing about 25 mph each.

They dont care! they will shut them both down....just need to remind people to pull their head out of their ars and ride smart.

They dont care! they will shut them both down....just need to remind people to pull their head out of their ars and ride smart.

I agree, dont bring the attention in. The tree huggers are just looking for a reason to shut another place down.

If the boneheads can get thier act together and ride responsable, then no attention willl be brought to your riding area. I know its easier said than done. But with a little luck, hopefully collision will be on the decline.

Why draw attention to the fact? I understand the point but , Just makes the greenies think it is more dangerous,might make more fuel to close areas down, kinda like black butte. In my experienceat stony, we have had two close calls that come to mind. One Jer lost his watch, other dude didn't get off the trail and the other was only a close call. The one headon I almost witnessed was on M5 when three idiots were riding bikes three abreast and hit a quad.

My worst head on as at the dump, clipped foot pegs with a dude on a road doing about 25 mph each.

Agreed... If we sued for the increased head ons, the likely scenario is closure. Seems to be the cure-all in the state governments eyes.

Maybe its all the A level fast riders, thinking they are on a closed course. Riding to fast the conditions. I have seen that before too.

Us slow guys don;t have to worry about that.

Maybe its all the A level fast riders, thinking they are on a closed course. Riding to fast the conditions. I have seen that before too.

Us slow guys don;t have to worry about that.

You forgot the old part too.