2009 250 sxf

Ok guy, I just bought an '09 250sxf with a build date of July 6, 2008.

The strange thing is that all the graphics are the ones on a XC-F and not the SF-X and I dont have orange tripleclamps.

Does anyone know anything about this? Everything on the bike says SX-F including frame and title.

Could this be just an early model?

Im a little confused.?

Also the '09 forks are no longer black anodize and look much better. Bad news is the MSRP on the '09 has also gone up to $7250 due to the Euro/US $ exchange rate.

7200 USD ?? That´s a bargain . Those things are priced around 13000 USD over here...? Luckily the price haven´t got up from last year.

7200 USD ?? That´s a bargain . Those things are priced around 13000 USD over here...:worthy: Luckily the price haven´t got up from last year.

Yeah, i buy my bikes from the US. By the time i clear them from the airport or sea port, i pay about 37% on top of the original price + shipping, so 7200 + 600 (shipping) = 7800 + 37 percent of that, do the math ? lol

Yeah, i buy my bikes from the US. By the time i clear them from the airport or sea port, i pay about 37% on top of the original price + shipping, so 7200 + 600 (shipping) = 7800 + 37 percent of that, do the math :worthy: lol

Damn, I feel lucky to live in the U.S.! I thought KTM prices were bad here, that's about $10k you're paying! ?