best looking garage

My old garage, which I miss so much:cry:

With the 3 different sections, it was almost 1,800 square feet. Air lines all throughout the walls with huge compressor, in floor radiant heat, sweet stereo system, bathroom, fridge and microwave, big washtub, and tons of tools.(I don't have any pictures of the room where we kept all our tools)

I lived in there:lol:

And the best part, my room was in the garage, you can barely see the door in the first picture:worthy:

Shop2.jpg

Shop1.jpg

Shop3.jpg

Shop4.jpg

CR85, weren't you just pissing and moaning about how much your parents sucked? Seems like you've taken over their garage. That must suck ?

yea i took over there garage, like i said i have a farm house as a 2nd house. i was pissing and moaning about them not taking me to tracks or anything. And if u dont think they bitch about the garage then your wrong. and btw, i said i appreciate everything they do and have done and ever will do, i wasnt saying they are bad parents, but a garage doesnt really prove anything. Also kuz nobody uses that garage so i have to clean it , sweep it, and stuff. also kuz the garage is my second room, i sleep out there practically.

Well, I think you should be thankful for what you've got. I would've killed to have what you've got at your age.

and i am thankful which i said more then 100 times. also another thing i siad was i buy random crap just to spend time w/ my bike, i would like an entire MX attmasphere so the garage is where im gonna start.

IDK, lemme see. Doens't look like it...I'll have to shoot one tonight or next time the camera's out.

koolness when you get it, share it w/ me. Those pics makes me want to "pimp" out my garage. Im gonna check ebay. Do u know what to type in for stuff to accesories your garage? sounds lame but i love garages.