best looking garage

Here is my mancave that I just got up before winter hit. So far I can not believe how I lived without it before, well worth the money. This spring will get it and house finish I hope. DSC_0342.jpgDSC_0332.jpgDSC_0337.jpgDSC_0340.jpg

absolutely great great garage. id do it the exact same way. nice taste with the cabinets black with the black tool box. id probably do a nice half wall behind the sofa with the tv just to kinda set it apart. but thats only if ur gunna leave it like that. anywayz still a nice pad.

• 6 months later...

Beautiful house, Pedec! I was just commenting to my wife about how much I love the front porch. It looks very welcoming. I also love what you did with the large windows for the shop. It's likely we'll be moving in the next few months and you've given me some ideas on what to look for in a new place.

• 2 months later...

hmmm... I'll play! This is it in January, I want to take some new ones this week since I just cleaned it. To the left is the stereo, couch from the van, beer fridge, another couch from a bronco, the chemical rack, and the storage room/ bathroom. Absolutely love it, wish my skills matched!

5103377877_b18a899ff5_b.jpg

hmmm... I'll play! This is it in January, I want to take some new ones this week since I just cleaned it. To the left is the stereo, couch from the van, beer fridge, another couch from a bronco, the chemical rack, and the storage room/ bathroom. Absolutely love it, wish my skills matched!

5103377877_b18a899ff5_b.jpg

Thats a really really nice garage!

Ill try to get a better pick of both bays but here is an old pick from when I installed this lift. (the garage is SUPER cluttered in the pic because I had to pull everything to one side to lay this lift out before installing it) I have 2 bays. cars on the left (thats not my car, just testing the lift with an suv), bikes on the right. Its about 1200 sq ft. with 20ft ceilings, 2 16' tall garage doors and its heated and cooled.

lift.jpg?t=1287721831