400 disguised as a 250??

How could i get an xr400 to look and sound as close as possible to an xr250? The two obvious things would be the tenk graphics and seat cover.. but wut else can be done?? If i can get my 400 to look and sound like a 250 i might try entering the 250 classes 4 mx and enduro.. ?

If i can get my 400 to look and sound like a 250 i might try entering the 250 classes 4 mx and enduro.. :worthy:

good luck...the 250 class means 2 stroke 250's..... im not sure if sandbagger is the right term for you..cheater might be a better fit since you obviously know you cant win so your have to try and cheat. ?

good luck...the 250 class means 2 stroke 250's..... im not sure if sandbagger is the right term for you..cheater might be a better fit since you obviously know you cant win so your have to try and cheat. ?

actually... the main reason y i wanted 2 make it look like a 250 was to make it a total sleeper...

Sandbagging is racing below the class you should. Entering a bike that does not qualify for a class is cheating. You really don't want to do either. If you want to have a decent chance to place, open class C is usually your best chance. My guess is that is where you should be anyway. Do the right thing.

Sandbagging is racing below the class you should. Entering a bike that does not qualify for a class is cheating. You really don't want to do either. If you want to have a decent chance to place, open class C is usually your best chance. My guess is that is where you should be anyway. Do the right thing.

like i said.. im mainly tryin 2 make it a sleeper.. i doubt ill get back into racing..

Plus you would have your AMA card yanked if you get caught...

Big deal I know!

I know what your trying to do and it sounds like fun on the street running up against DRZ400's but,

A biker with any knowledge would look at the cylinder and know it's just to big, plus the XR4's exhaust note is quite deep and once you smoked the guy he is going to come back and ask question, at least I would!