Off Set Triple Clamps?

What do you guys think of a set of 22mm offset triple clamps for an 07 YZ450F thats lowered 4" just to help with cornering?

Also what's the verdict on the R&D Powerbowl?

With regards to the Power Bowl, I think it's a complete waste of money. Understand that it actually does two particular things:

It offers "improved" control of the fuel within the float bowl, and it offers and adjustable leak jet.

Neither of these are necessary. The leak jet, fixed or adjustable, can be used to trim and fine tune the accelerator pump squirt. That really isn't what it's for, but it can be used for that. If you just can't figure out how to ride the bike without beefing up the accel pump output, a much better purchase might be the accelerator pump cover with an adjustable leak jet built in from either Merge Racing or R&D. They cost significantly less.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4415330#post4415330

I have 22mm RG3 clamps on my 06' and it helped inprove the cornering a lot:thumbsup:

i just bought a set of pc 22.5mm. ill let u know tomarrow how it handles.

i have the 22.5 pro taper ones they are a very nice add on. i can go into the corners much faster now

What do you guys think of a set of 22mm offset triple clamps for an 07 YZ450F thats lowered 4" just to help with cornering?

Also what's the verdict on the R&D Powerbowl?

What exactly do you mean 'lowered 4"'?

For the record, I just bought one of Doug Dubach's 08 YZ450F's w/Applied Racing's 24mm offset Factory Clamps and radiator lowering kits.

My question is...What cornering problem???

This thing rails!:thumbsup::busted::worthy: