Bent Sub-Frame

I have an '08 YZ450F and wrecked in on Memorial day weekend. Bent the exhuast, handlebars, and sub frame. I was wondering if the sub frame could be bent back? or if anyone knows a good way to bend it back? Thanks for the help.

I just use a big tree or a wall....

same here.

Ha ha ok. That simple eh? Thanks

whem my steel sub frame bent.

i tie a rope to the frame and to a tree , then pull the bent part with a car, or anything you wana try.

but cuz its alu id take those propane tourch and heat the bent part for about 5 min and then hammer it , alu stay hot for long time after 5 min of tourching. so do 1 side then the other, or use 2.

good luck

whem my steel sub frame bent.

i tie a rope to the frame and to a tree , then pull the bent part with a car, or anything you wana try.

but cuz its alu id take those propane tourch and heat the bent part for about 5 min and then hammer it , alu stay hot for long time after 5 min of tourching. so do 1 side then the other, or use 2.

good luck

I use a pry bar, 2x4, deadweight hammer to fix

this will work well also

http://www.parktool.com/motorcycle/detail.asp?cat=80&item=FFS--2

Cool, thanks for all the help. I appreciate it.

Sorry bout the crash! The easiest way I have found is to cut the cross bar that is by the fender. This is what makes it rigid when all the bolts are removed. You can have your way with it then. Another good thing is an auto body tool, it is a long bar with hooks and a chain that lets you pry things back in shape.