coolent spitting out of my exaust

i was riding along on my yz426 2001 and there was a sucking noise i know where it was coming from stopped refilled and a m8 said that it was blowing smoke while i was riding after i filled the radiator it wouldnt start took off the exaust and coolent was in there it has allso gotten to the oil systen i took out the oil filter and there was coolent in there to can any one offer a sugestion on what could be wrong is this a common thing to happen on this bike or is something reali wrong

Geez Nathaniel - is it ever going to stop????

You probably reused the head gasket from before your latest head adventure - you should ALWAYS replace the gaskets - if not, and you actually replaced the gasket - properly torque your head down!!!

• Like 1

Hi Nathaniel - I got you confused with another N.. who just went through a whole lot of heartache with his bike - and I thought this was the outcome - good that yours is a "fresh" incident - good luck with the head gasket - hopefully no other internal damage from someone running it too long like that.

it could be as simple as:

1. last person that did top end work didn't torque the cylinder/head down properly.

2. last person that did top end work didn't clean off the mating surfaces properly.

3. last person that did top end work didn't check if the mating surfaces were level.

4. last person that did top end work reused the old gasket.

Fix any/all of the above issues and you will be fine