kit for increasing engine ccm of yam. WR 450

If you now when can I get a special kit (a larger bore and cylinder) for my yamaha please answer. I need more than 451ccm in my WR.

krasy rider: :)

The best way to go is to get a stroker crank for it. It would make for increased displacement and increased low end power and torque. Powroll usually does a good job with stroking cranks and at a resonable cost.

Let us know if they will do it. They do on the YZ/WR250 and YZ/WR426



PS: I rode the ISDE in Poland in 1987

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now