2003-2004 Kx 125

Posted this in the 2 stroke forum but wanted to make sure you guys saw it here too.

XGX sent me the wrong shroud graphics. They are for a 2003-2004 125 and I have an '08 KXF250.

Cost me $150. $65 and you pick up shipping and its yours. Pic below. The pic is of a 250 shroud but it is a 125 graphic kit they sent me.

shroud-1.jpg

It did cost me 150 dollars. They just sent me the wrong one and told me not to return this one.

So I might as well sell this one right? Is there something wrong with that?

They are sending me the right one in a few days. What would you rather me do, take it outside and set it on fire?:lame:

Haha, no, of course nothing wrong with that!

It was just that at first it seemed as though you had wasted the money, then it turned out that you got them for free, it was kind of funny...:lame:

Anyone would sell them, of course.

Sorry if you were offended...

It was just that at first it seemed as though you had wasted the money, then it turned out that you got them for free, it was kind of funny...:lame:

Ditto what he said just a simple syntax error.

Hehe I know, I was just joking too. I have a guy interested but he hasnt emailed back to me yet with a for sure answer.

It did cost me 150 dollars. They just sent me the wrong one and told me not to return this one.

So I might as well sell this one right? Is there something wrong with that?

They are sending me the right one in a few days. What would you rather me do, take it outside and set it on fire?:lame:

If you were an honest person, you would donate the proceeds for some crack heads too lazy to work. I... On the other hand would or use the money for beer & gas.

:bonk:

If you were an honest person, you would donate the proceeds for some crack heads too lazy to work. I... On the other hand would or use the money for beer & gas.

:lame:

haha yea I think it will go towards the latter.