Enough with Quadtards.... UTVtards!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the first one, why is the couch smoking?

The second one, well, aside from the fact that any decent dirt-rider would have been up that puny hill in a flash, don't love that instict to mash it or stomp the brake when all it takes is a little roll? Oh, and look out, I think his leg was crushed when he tried to hold it back.

Ouch.

Third one, yeah, cool if it was still drivable after wards.

Darwination anyone?

I'm getting so sick of these beasts on the local trails. I don't care if you are riding up head-on or from the rear.. if you are carrying any kind of speed, you are going to have a close call. They are painfully slow on a 50" max width trail. They can not move side to side to help avoid a collision or allow the pass. There simply isn't any room. I'm not the one to call for a ban, but I sure wish they'd check widths a little closer. Some of these machines are lifted and with larger tires. With out a doubt wider than 50"

edit: http://www.attorneyone.com/Yamaha-Class-Action/Lawyer-Attorney.cfm

About the leg comment in the second one. My understanding was they had to put doors on these things to prevent exactly that... people sticking their legs out and getting crushed/broken etc. That door popped open in with a fairly small jar, doesn't look very safe to me.

All the ice and crap spewing out of the cooler is classic though.:lame:

Yeah, I gotta admit the ice chests falling out was icing on the cake.

Shows there's more to hill climbing than gas gas gas.

I believe riding a motorcycle will make anyone a better driver. Additionally, riding a motorcycle has taught me that anything which doesn't fit in a back pack is not needed.

...My understanding was they had to put doors on these things to prevent exactly that... people sticking their legs out and getting crushed/broken etc.

I wonder how they are going to put doors on a bike to make them 'safer'? What's the difference?