2000 DRZ-400S Street Tires

I want to purchase a set of street tires for my DRZ400S, since I only ride on the road. I want a 120/90-18 for the rear and an 80/100-21 for the front. I was looking for the Maxxis Promaxx, but the product is discontinued. I do a lot of riding on windy roads. The most important aspect is price; I want an inexpensive tire with substantial tread life. What would you recommend? Does anyone have anything for sale? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

there are maney tires that will fit your needs

one being the deth wings that are quite good for road use ( in the mud is ware they get there nick name )

I find that dinus kurck is eazer to brouse to tind diferent types of tires over the TTstore

I thought I'd help translate:

There are many tires that will fit your needs. One being the deathwings that are quite good for road use (in the mud is where they get their nickname.)

I find that Dennis Kirk is easier to browse to find the different types of tires over the TT Store.

PS - Wet grass is worse than mud. :D

Regal Quote - May you never forget to put the drain plug in your boat before you put it in the water.

I second the distanzia's they are waaaay better then the death wings off rode. I've done some really gnarly stuff with them that I thought could only be done with dot knobbies (which I also have on a second set of wheels). They are as good or better on the road as the bridgestones.

I been running the Barracuda 130/80-18 rear and running a 100/90-19 front(they have a 21) since spring. Now that I've put about a 1000 street/highway miles, I think they are a great tire for street. They also don't do too bad on gravel roads either. Check them out for 100 bucks for the set. Here is a pic from my last ride about 50 miles of gravel roads.IMG_1381.jpg

I'll weigh in for the Distenzias - I got mine from bikebandit to replace the deathwings (with 7000 miles). Almost all my driving is on the road, some around 70 mph, and these do the trick and have actually improved my gas mileage.