Post 09 Pics!!

Theres been a lot of talk about the new 09 and seems a few of you guys have them already, so post it if you got it :D

alrite ill do so in a bit

Here is a pic of mine 09.

09crf450.jpg

09crf4502.jpg

u changed the wheels and exhaust all readdy ?

im still trying to figure out those headers....? they look like they would rob power rather than exploit power...it looks like the header sits lower in the frame too..odd

the header is lower and more foreword to change the center of gravity.

heres mine PA150026.jpg

PA150021.jpg

Dam Those R Sexy Beests!!!

Honda For Life

The 09's hit the floor at my Dad's shop this afternoon. unfortunately i had basketball practice but i cant wait to pick mine up!

u changed the wheels and exhaust all readdy ?

It's only money, right :D Nice bike man!!

the header is lower and more foreword to change the center of gravity.

Looks like a rock collector to me. Honda should have painted a bullseye on it. :worthy:

it's stainless,,,,,,,,,not ti......stainless holds up way way better

im not too worried about it

im still trying to figure out those headers....? they look like they would rob power rather than exploit power...it looks like the header sits lower in the frame too..odd

they moved the muffler foward for mass centralizaition , so the pipe would have been shorter than the old design if they didnt move the exhaust port to the other side of the head , the problem is that the way they built the header the pipe ended up about 8" longer than the old pipe so I guess they thought they had to make it fatter in the middle to compensate , but I think they missed the target, because the system I am builing for them is closer to what we run on previous year bikes and seriously wakes them up

not to bash on your new expensive bikes but the 09' honda's have got to be the ugliest bikes i think I've ever layed eyes on. just my opinion.

09CRF450008.jpg

eddies bike put mine to shame :D

eddies bike put mine to shame :D

your 15 and have an 09 crf 450?:worthy: just wondering:smirk:

not to bash on your new expensive bikes but the 09' honda's have got to be the ugliest bikes i think I've ever layed eyes on. just my opinion.

I agree. Red fender would do wonders. What the hell were the thinking?

I agree. Red fender would do wonders. What the hell were the thinking?
I like the white rear fender, if it was red it would just look like any other honda out there, whats a fender cost 20 bucks? Those of u that cant stand the looks of the white fender than replace it with a red one and stop ur crying!
your 15 and have an 09 crf 450?:D just wondering:smirk:

yea i got a job this summer and sold my yz250f and my dad helped with what was left over:thumbsup:

I like the white rear fender, if it was red it would just look like any other honda out there, whats a fender cost 20 bucks? Those of u that cant stand the looks of the white fender than replace it with a red one and stop ur crying!

I agree I like the white fender, it something different.