Post 09 Pics!!

I hate the 09's. I'm sticking with my 05.

If I had the 09 first and the 05's were the new bike, I'd like them better. The 09's look more like an economy driven marketing stunt, rather than something actually better. The white fender looks out of place, the shrouds look like chopped up 04's and the front pipe is butt ugly.

imho.

If I had the 09 first and the 05's were the new bike, I'd like them better. The 09's look more like an economy driven marketing stunt, rather than something actually better. The white fender looks out of place, the shrouds look like chopped up 04's and the front pipe is butt ugly.

imho.

Good stick with ur 05 and have fun with that fuel screw!:D

Looks are cool but dont judge a book by its cover, read it 1st all the way through and then say its ugly and not quick enough, then you will under stand that the Honda engineers are some of the best in the world, they do things for a reason, not talking about colors either. colors or looks dont win on a motocross course RC proved that 3 diff times. most of it now is fittness anyway. just my 2 cents

imho.

I bet that ugly 09 would smoke your pretty 05 by a longshot with equal riders on each. look past just the white fender and chopped up shrouds and realize this is one hell of a machine. Im anxious to ride one :D

I bet that ugly 09 would smoke your pretty 05 by a longshot with equal riders on each. look past just the white fender and chopped up shrouds and realize this is one hell of a machine. Im anxious to ride one :D

Deffinetly not true!

Why does everyone think that because the throttle goes full power with a flick of the wrist that makes it faster? Actually the exact opposite, your just gonna spin!!! Thats why the 250's are usually puttin down quicker lap times in mud races. You want smooth power, not a frickin rocket. The EFI was kinda a dumb move for MX. ***!? Can we do with it? Nothing!

Deffinetly not true!

Why does everyone think that because the throttle goes full power with a flick of the wrist that makes it faster? Actually the exact opposite, your just gonna spin!!! Thats why the 250's are usually puttin down quicker lap times in mud races. You want smooth power, not a frickin rocket. The EFI was kinda a dumb move for MX. ***!? Can we do with it? Nothing!

you can do a hell of a lot more with it than a carb, if you know what youre doing.

I’ve seen so many people reference the "ugly white fender" but nobody has mentioned "why" Well, it’s all marketing. Honda has three years R&D with this bike. It is revolutionary with the addition of FI, KYB suspension, ECT...They needed to somehow have a distinctable characteristic to separate it from the "old" style yet maintain the Honda trademark, "red". That is the reason behind the white fender, the only reason.

I’ve seen so many people reference the "ugly white fender" but nobody has mentioned "why" Well, it’s all marketing. Honda has three years R&D with this bike. It is revolutionary with the addition of FI, KYB suspension, ECT...They needed to somehow have a distinctable characteristic to separate it from the "old" style yet maintain the Honda trademark, "red". That is the reason behind the white fender, the only reason.

Good info! :D Why's the front fender in the shape that it is?

I heard it was to lower the risk of looping out but im not sure if thats true or just a joke.

I read that Honda tested the bike in a windtunel and find that the new frontfender shape worked best. :D

Don´t know if it is tru or not though ?

LOL, the things we hear. Sometimes people get some caught up (myself included) in all the brainstorming on these minor little things that we forget that at the end of the day, this is motocross we are talking about, and a special front fender wont do crap to help you win. haha

Deffinetly not true!

I disagree. I think FI was a good move on honda's part. Granted, if u pin it out of every corner your gonna spin, but with a little throttle control its gonna be an awesome machine. All of hondas bikes are nice, and im sure the 05 is. I have an 05 250 and i love it. Its great. I think honda really nailed it on the 09 450 though.