Post 09 Pics!!

How much did the OHLINS set you back? Im happy with the stock suspension with a Factory Connection setup though. Your bike looks cool mate. I have some factory stickers for the radiator guards but have not put them on yet. I love the clean look of the factory bikes.

How is the Yoshi slip on going? You got that front pipe yet? I just put on the full Ti system sounds mad now got fire coming out of the pipe. My next mod will be the Yoshi injection mod: http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/ps-3874-1371-ems-pim-unit.aspx

IMG_1792.jpg

Perth W.A. :lol:

In the middle of a knee reconstruction at the moment. About two months to go then I will be back on the bike.

How about yourself where you from?

I'm in Melbourne Victoria . I'm in the middle of a possible change from a 450 to a 250f with a few mods. Just cant make up my mind:banghead:

A new updated pic with Ohlins suspension mounted:

09withOhlins2.jpg

Dang man your scoot is something special:worthy:

I have a mate that just bought the 09 250F it goes really well. The new 450's are very smooth though they ride a little like the 250Fs. My 08 450 with a Yoshi was very aggressive . The 09 is so fun to ride I can't wait to get back on the bike.

got my 09 yesterday, got the talons wheels fitted this mornin. carbon sumpguard, twinwalls and some race numbers/graphics to fit

DSCF0991.jpg:lol:

I have a mate that just bought the 09 250F it goes really well. The new 450's are very smooth though they ride a little like the 250Fs. My 08 450 with a Yoshi was very aggressive . The 09 is so fun to ride I can't wait to get back on the bike.

Yeah I have had 2 250's in between 450's and cant make up my mind. Both of the 250's were big bore's running a pipe. My current ride is an 08 (bought new 4 mths ago) running a pipe as well. I'm 6'2 and 93kgs and trouble is I clear things better on the 450 but between obsticles I'm better on the smaller bike. The track I ride at has some major jumps almost supercross style and is becoming crap due to lack of maintenance and the hot weather its like concrete. The bike beats the crap out of me To ride anywhere else means hours in the car. Sometimes it makes riding questionable.:lol:

dude this is really weird... ive got ur vid loading on youtube in the backround nd so i went on this forum on thumpertalk nd just found ur pics....i recognise the yami enduro in the backround....think its the same people lol

Now with carbon fiber

DSCF0002.jpg

Now with carbon fiber

DSCF0002.jpg

That is beatiful! That 09 makes a killer looking supermoto mount!! :lol:

Now with carbon fiber

DSCF0002.jpg

1220061879025.jpg

:lol::worthy::banghead::busted::lol:
1220061879025.jpg
Now with carbon fiber

DSCF0002.jpg

Whose guards are those? I need some and those are the only full coverage ones I've seen.

they are lightspeed.

the carbon fiber fuel tank cover is nice too.

I think the Showa A kit looks much better than the Ohlins. Looks definately arent everything though. Some beautiful looking bikes in there.

I think the new 09's look sick, just not a fan of the new exhaust especially the header. Looks like a drz header all long and goofy looking, looks kind of out of place.

they are lightspeed.

the carbon fiber fuel tank cover is nice too.

Excellent. I wanted another set of Lightspeed guards, but they aren't listed on their site yet and their email box was full when I tried to contact them.

gotta call them.

any more pics?? pickin mine up next week!

I saw that Lightspeed 09 skidplate in an ad in this months MXA.

In fact my local dealer has one too, it's mounted under the frame rails and protects water pump and engine cases.

You still gotta use your OEM ignition cover.

I think it looks a bit fragile, knowing the Works Connection aluminium protectors on my 08 were seriously dented, so i did not buy one.

The new WC full coverage is not for sale here yet

I saw that Lightspeed 09 skidplate in an ad in this months MXA.

In fact my local dealer has one too, it's mounted under the frame rails and protects water pump and engine cases.

You still gotta use your OEM ignition cover.

I think it looks a bit fragile, knowing the Works Connection aluminium protectors on my 08 were seriously dented, so i did not buy one.

The new WC full coverage is not for sale here yet

My Lightspeed glide plate for the '09 is holding up well after 10 hours of MX use. The Lightspeed stuff on my '05 was bulletproof - never a problem.