Sign in to follow this  

New Video - Spot Check: BBR Motorsports

You know... I watch that video and wonder that these guys spent their entire adult lives inovating by trial and error to perfect their products only to see them come from over seas as knockoffs.

Am I off base or do they get any royalties from their development?

Nope, those knockoffs are just that - copycats. As far as I know they do not get royalties from that. Which is why BBR is the biggest innovator in this field. Always a step ahead of the competition and setting the trends for performance.

Nope, those knockoffs are just that - copycats. As far as I know they do not get royalties from that. Which is why BBR is the biggest innovator in this field. Always a step ahead of the competition and setting the trends for performance.

Last Year The BBR Boys (Brent Duane and Chris) Made a trip over to China to look into having a BBR designed bike built...to compete with the Pitsters, SSR and OGM bikes

Matter of fact there is some Agreement with BBR & OGM Motorsports with having Copy rights to a frame

"BBR is not involved in any way with the manufacturing, operations or sales of any OGM motorcycles, frames or other products, and further states that it will not lend any rights to its BBR brand, expertise or technology in any capacity. BBR is committed to protecting its Trademarks and Patents, and continues to produce authentic hand-crafted BBR products at its factory headquarters near Seattle, Washington.

11/22/07"