Sign in to follow this  

05 suspension

So, I have my bike apart while I have my second knee surgry, and wanted to fix my suspension. I ride some motocross but mostly trails, and hare scrambles, I weight 170. So, My question is would it be better to revalve or just get new springs and play with the oil level and clickers. Race tech suggests that I go with a .44 and a 5.1 spring, but stock is .45 and 5.2, so I'm leaning more towards the revalve. Any thoughts.

So, I have my bike apart while I have my second knee surgry, and wanted to fix my suspension. I ride some motocross but mostly trails, and hare scrambles, I weight 170. So, My question is would it be better to revalve or just get new springs and play with the oil level and clickers. Race tech suggests that I go with a .44 and a 5.1 spring, but stock is .45 and 5.2, so I'm leaning more towards the revalve. Any thoughts.

Revalve it. PM and and I'll help you with spec's if you know how do to it yourself.

THanx for the reply, I was thinking about just doing the race-tech gold valves. Do you think it would be better than taking it to a local suspension guy.:D