leaking 650l carb. How to fix it?

My carb is leaking from two places. One place is from the float bowl overflo. I can cleary see that the rubber o ring is worn and torn. I have ordered a replacement. Two It is leaking from the air mix screw. How do I fix the leaking air mix screw? Thank Ben

ask your dealer for a gasket and o ring kit for your carb.I had the same problems you describe.I just threw out the packaging or I would have the part # I belive it all came together o rings and all with the bowl (rubber) gasket.There is a o ring on the air mix needle that is worn out..The oring on the float bowl drain comes in the kit to..

ask your dealer for a gasket and o ring kit for your carb.I had the same problems you describe.I just threw out the packaging or I would have the part # I belive it all came together o rings and all with the bowl (rubber) gasket.There is a o ring on the air mix needle that is worn out..The oring on the float bowl drain comes in the kit to..
I did order the kit. Can you tell me how many turns out do I set the air/mix screw? Thanks Ben

Start at 2 1/2 turns out.

Also, your float needle may be sticking causing fuel to continuously flow into the carb and flowing out the overflow tube.