Sign in to follow this  

Ride at cow or penny pines on saterday

Hey guys, I want to see if anyone would like to go for a ride this saterday?

Cow or penny pines is good for me. I can be at eather place at 0800 to 0900.

Hey dude, pp sounds good for me on satruday. I hope your back feels better.

You missed out on a good ride at cow. We road over at red mountain and it

was really slimey. I hope thats not a bike crash picture. You have got to stop

doing that.

Hey Brennan, me and a buddy are going to get up there Saturday too. We're planning to leave Santa Rosa at zero dark thirty, so we should end up ready to ride at around 830. Where will you be staging?

Mike

Hey Brennan, me and a buddy are going to get up there Saturday too. We're planning to leave Santa Rosa at zero dark thirty, so we should end up ready to ride at around 830. Where will you be staging?

Mike

Do you know the cut off?

Deer Valley cut off that is?

Do you know the cut off?

Deer Valley cut off that is?

Yep, that's where we like to stage. It's partway up the hill from Middlecreek Campground right?

I'm in a grey GMC crew cab with my YZ250 and a CRF450, see you then.

Gee you guys are going to have a Sunday ride sometime, I only have Sundays but if Saturday opens up I'll be there. Probly wont, we have a wedding to play at in a couple weeks so gotta put a 4hr show together.

I think Jason will ride with me or guess I'm solo on Sunday

You guys have fun

Hey guys, do you think I can tag along? I need a warm up for the Jackhammer on Sunday at Stony. I'm up for 35 to 40 miles. I know where the big middlecreek staging area is at the bottom of the hill, and I know where deer valley campground is, as well as the where the lower deer valley road starts, but I still don't really know where you guys are going to be staging. Hit me back, I need the practice. I am out of shape.- Mikey

Sorry Bob. I have been working Sundays.

Ya its all good, LOL Not sure if you figured out who's # you left that message at:moon:

Hey guys, do you think I can tag along? I need a warm up for the Jackhammer on Sunday at Stony. I'm up for 35 to 40 miles. I know where the big middlecreek staging area is at the bottom of the hill, and I know where deer valley campground is, as well as the where the lower deer valley road starts, but I still don't really know where you guys are going to be staging. Hit me back, I need the practice. I am out of shape.- Mikey

They are meeting at the Lower deer valley cutt off, probly right around the 1st courner not even 1/8 mile off the rd.

Ya its all good, LOL Not sure if you figured out who's # you left that message at:moon:

They are meeting at the Lower deer valley cutt off, probly right around the 1st courner not even 1/8 mile off the rd.

Daughter was coming unglued:smirk:

Attempted to dial without looking, got you.:D

She is still a tad bit upset. Teenage girls:rolleyes:

Good ride today Brennan300 and Ossidog, hope we can do it again some time- Thanks a bunch for the premix transfusion at mile 42 Ossidog! I need to get a Clarke 3.1 tank now, I'd like to do that loop again.

Later,

Mike