KTM mini adventure price (used)

found an 05, lightly used with new tires and FMF fatty, $1100. Bike is in great shape, is this a decent price?

found an 05, lightly used with new tires and FMF fatty, $1100. Bike is in great shape, is this a decent price?

I think that is a little high. I have a 06 MA for sale, and it has several upgrades including:

19mm race carb

IMS foot pegs

Renthal handlebars

Foot Brake conversion

Pro Circuit Pipe

I just replaced the piston and rings. I also have some spare parts like an extra silencer, pipe, carb, clutch shoes, and several clutch washers.

I am asking $950 for all of that.

wow 950 for all of that is a good deal, but the 1100 for the 05 i wouldnt call bad either, last winter i sold a 03 with many mods for 1000, but it was in great shape with new everything, and it ran like a cheetah,

so i would say a lot has to do with where you live, but for all that on the 06 for 950 i might jus drive to kansas if i was in ohio or have it shipped for that price, thats a good deal Hstead, did you place it for sale on here? on the TT classifieds?

wow 950 for all of that is a good deal, but the 1100 for the 05 i wouldnt call bad either, last winter i sold a 03 with many mods for 1000, but it was in great shape with new everything, and it ran like a cheetah,

so i would say a lot has to do with where you live, but for all that on the 06 for 950 i might jus drive to kansas if i was in ohio or have it shipped for that price, thats a good deal Hstead, did you place it for sale on here? on the TT classifieds?

No, I didn't place in the classifieds on this site. I placed it on KTMtalk.com though. I think the price is a good deal. The carb alone cost me $250 plus the pipe is $230, not to mention $80 handle bars and $80 foot pegs. Plus a brand new extra stator that is $130. I could part it out I guess.

I am asking AU$1400 for my Daughters 05 Mini Adv. Which equals US$976.56.

Hstead, why dont you keep the PC pipe and race carb for when its time for a SR? Thats what my plans are if I ever get around to it!

I dont think the extras you have will benifit the sale price a whole lot, but your Pro SR would!

I always use the 'retail value' on Kelly Blue Book (kkb.com). Lower left hand corner has a link for motorcycle values.

Check for auctions that have ended on ebay and see what they sold for.