Suspension?

I have a 2008 WR250 right now and am pretty upset I just got the motor rebuilt and it took since june to get the part in because of the whole ware house thing and the bike does not feel like my friends 250. His just feels like everything works perfect. Like power mine really lags and revs build up slow but his just revs so smooth. Sorry now i am just ranting. My question is if i get a 2009 Wr300 were would i send the Forks and shock to get revalved i did a search around some web sites RG-3, Race tech, LTR, MX-Tech but i could not find one company who would rebuild them to my style, height, weight, and skill:banghead: . Except for ACE is this true does nobody rebuild suspension for marzocchi and sachs? Thanks in advance.

LTR is my suspension expert of choice. My 08 TXC450 LTR suspension is remarkable and simply the best I have used. Les (LTR) is a super nice guy, does great work and really cares.

On your motor, did they have the fly wheel off? It sounds to me it is either your powervalve not adjusted properly or you could be a little advanced on your timing. I would take it back and see, I am assuming that you are running the same jetting as your friend's? Les will do whatever you ask him to do as far as setting it up, so will Ace. Both good people.

I have a 2008 WR250 right now and am pretty upset I just got the motor rebuilt and it took since june to get the part in because of the whole ware house thing and the bike does not feel like my friends 250. His just feels like everything works perfect. Like power mine really lags and revs build up slow but his just revs so smooth. Sorry now i am just ranting. My question is if i get a 2009 Wr300 were would i send the Forks and shock to get revalved i did a search around some web sites RG-3, Race tech, LTR, MX-Tech but i could not find one company who would rebuild them to my style, height, weight, and skill:banghead: . Except for ACE is this true does nobody rebuild suspension for marzocchi and sachs? Thanks in advance.

I have typed this many times before but here goes again Three years ago when i got a Husky i asked the same question as you and call alot of suspention shops .I live in so cal where most shop are well i got the same answer as you THEN i call eraldo at Fast By Ferricci he said i quote Please send me your suspention i KNOW how to do it I work with the European teams and the factory and We know huskys.At that time every Husky that came into the USA went thru FBF so if they wanted to keep they custermer base happy they needed to know

Well since then FBF has done both of my 510 and both of my CR 125.Both of my sons have won some DIST 37 desert expert class races and this year i won the AMA National Hare and Hound champship which were races in Cal Nev and Utha .All different terrain and the stock bike with FBF suspention worked.What eles can i say i do not ride my bikes i race them and they work

I send my suspention 6000 miles round trip when ther are many companys with in 100 miles but they do not like Husky

Get a cheap gun case but your suspention in it ship to FBF in Penn wait 1 week and they go ride hurry up before you get snowed in .

I got to ask. How much time was on the bike when it blew and how much time is on it now.

If you got a half hour on the rebuild and your buddy has 100 hrs.

See were I'm going?

His engine is all broke in, spot on jetting, suspension all broke in ect.