Sign in to follow this  

Michigan Sunset

Some buddies and i were out riding so i decided to get the camera out and my buddy Andrew stalled out in a corner and i snapped this photo. which turned out to be a great Michigan sunset with the dust and him trying to kick is hot 4 stroke back over:smirk: .

n1250040066_30092609_4077.jpg

thats awesome! really an amazing pic i cant top that, but i did snap a pic of the virginia sunset

FARmx222001.jpg

Sunset pics always seem to turn out great! Virginia is a pretty sweet place. And West Virginia at the Hatfield McCoy Trails is some awesome riding.

Really cool photo. The dust adds a great effect. I used to live in Kalamazoo and Battle Creek. Went to WMU. Times are getting cold up there, get the riding in while you can.

You don't mind if I toss in my favorite sunset shot from my new home state?

Mineret Peak at sunset, Mammoth Yosemite Airport Mammoth Lakes, CA

DSC00005.jpg

You a Blue or Green fan? And I'm not talking bikes.

Really cool photo. The dust adds a great effect. I used to live in Kalamazoo and Battle Creek. Went to WMU. Times are getting cold up there, get the riding in while you can.

You don't mind if I toss in my favorite sunset shot from my new home state?

Mineret Peak at sunset, Mammoth Yosemite Airport Mammoth Lakes, CA

DSC00005.jpg

You a Blue or Green fan? And I'm not talking bikes.

that is awesome, the rigid outline and mountains just awesome

Yes its is getting a lil cold up here but its been in the 60's and 70's lately great riding weather. I broke my ankle at Redbud at the last open ride in september so im just hoping there will be a lil time for me to ride at some buddies tracks in November if im lucky. Otherwise i'll just be messing around on the 110 when Coldwater lake Freezes over.

Awesome pic with the Cessna Skyhawk i believe and not sure about the other two planes behind it.