TruckPool Thread for Riders in PHX Area

I live in the South Chandler area and most of the riding I do is North to Sycamore, Wildcat, Prescott, MileMarkers etc..!! I am putting a feeler out there to see if there are any other riders who like those areas that would like to truckpool now and then.

I ride pretty exclusively on Saturdays and can take any practical route if someone is interested that is moderately off the beaten path. I have a truck but would definitely trade-off vehicles if this works for anyone!

This thread is not exclusive to me but thought someone else might be feeling the same way and want to connect with someone to help save a little gas money or just make it possible to ride TWICE as much(2 for 1).:D

Please post up your area and ride preferences if you feel the same.

Good luck!

im on ray and val vista in gilbert, im off sundays and mondays

I'll catch up with you as soon as I'm free in a week or two. Have the race this weekend & then the next I might be able to go some where. Have a race the weekend after that too. Wanna go some where fairly fast single track. Not the killer walk you bike smoke your clutch stuff.

im new to the cottonwood area and looking for some nearby single track and anybody who wants to ride. saturdays are best for me.

I'll catch up with you as soon as I'm free in a week or two. Have the race this weekend & then the next I might be able to go some where. Have a race the weekend after that too. Wanna go some where fairly fast single track. Not the killer walk you bike smoke your clutch stuff.

I belive you'll get to see some fast ST this weekend.

November first I'll be out at the lower Salt River and riding Sycamore as much as I can. I have a big project that will be eating up a lot of my ride time until the first and skiing will also restrict my riding.

I am glad to see some response but other that Sean I am not seeing any others. I was hoping to see more peeps from the neighborhood!!!:D

EW

im new to the cottonwood area and looking for some nearby single track and anybody who wants to ride. saturdays are best for me.
I live up in Flagstaff but as it gets colder I'll be heading down south more often. San Manuel is alot like riding at Hayfield so we'll be down there practicing in a few weeks if you would like to meet up. :D

I ride every weekend sometimes both days. I will probably be doing a lot more desert than track shortly.

I'd offer to truck-pool but I'm downtown and the only one in my area that I know of.

Weekends that I don't work I can/will have Camp Scooby ready/available to stage a 4 peaks. Let's do it! This is the time of year! Yeah!

I live up in Flagstaff but as it gets colder I'll be heading down south more often. San Manuel is alot like riding at Hayfield so we'll be down there practicing in a few weeks if you would like to meet up. :D

yeah, just let me know when and where and i will try and be there.

I'm in Prescott, but I would like to start riding with more people. Hit me up if you're up here.