Annodized Wheel Spacers and Meter gear Cancel

Coming soon!Zeta Annodized Wheel Spacers for the DRZ400 S/SM/E !! Red and blue. Also, the Zeta "Meter Gear Cancel" Fits on the hub in place of the speedo gear fitting. Have a look. Photos are not great,sorry.

Fg

DSC02054.jpg

DSC02055.jpg

Hey forrest you read Japanese??? How the heck... which is which??? LOL:p How much are they going to be? Do you know yet?

Hey forrest you read Japanese??? How the heck... which is which??? LOL:p How much are they going to be? Do you know yet?

I will find out later tonite, I have to speak to the fellows in japan in a few minutes. Oh, and yes, I can read some japanese,but, speak it better than I read for sure.

Those are on e-pay for pretty cheap. All colors. But not zeta.

Are they aluminum? How well is aluminum expected to hold up to the abuse?

Are they aluminum? How well is aluminum expected to hold up to the abuse?

That's a good point. There's a lot of pressure on those spacers but they don't really move. Aren't the factory ones aluminum? I haven't had my front wheel off yet. I'm thinking the back ones were steel though. Plus the seal rides on them. The speedo drive/spacer is aluminum but does it have a steel spacer inside it?

I kind of remember the factory spacers being made from steel, but I could be wrong. The only time I had my wheels off I just wiped'em off, made sure they weren't tore up, then set them aside.

My memory is that the factory ones are/were ally... which led to the "grooving", which led to 3rd parties making and selling s/steel ones (I now run the s/steel ones and wouldn't want to go to ally for 'bling' only).

You got the Aliminum dipsticks yet?

Wheel spacers for my DRZe are alluminum. I remember on my CR they grooved bad, especially in the sand. Iv'e heard it's good to have them alum. so that they will wear before the bearings do.

You got the Aliminum dipsticks yet?

Yes, red,blue or leopard print?

Fg

Fg

Holy crap!!! Why didn't you tell us sooner, I want a leopard print one!!!! :D:worthy::ride: :ride:

Fg

I'll be needing the Blue along with an ignition plug. Too bad you dont have gold. I'll log on to Wheeling Cycle's site to order!!!

Thansk