Sign in to follow this  

Mini Tard Vids

We went out on Sunday, and I took the Mini Tard instead of the stunt bike. Had a lot of fun, and I'm learning to back it in on the mini so I can transfer that over to the DRZ. I had a blast and the motor has done really well (Thanks P50) and has quite a few hours on it now.

Backin it in

th_BakinItIn.jpg

th_M4V01367.jpg

A couple wheelies

th_uturn.jpg

th_M4V01377.jpg

Being a hooligan, on a lot smaller scale

th_MiniTard.jpg

Thats cool as Hell...and a great open riding area...Industrial Parks a great places to ride at

Thanks Precision. We're lucky to have a very motorcycle friendly area to live in, and we love having the industrial complex for big safe area to go play on the weekends. We've actually had cops we don't know roll up in the parking lots not knowing what to expect, only to have them tell us they wish more young people would do what we're doing instead of being messed up on drugs or something. The Fifty......it's my anti-drug. :D

Thanks Precision. We're lucky to have a very motorcycle friendly area to live in, and we love having the industrial complex for big safe area to go play on the weekends. We've actually had cops we don't know roll up in the parking lots not knowing what to expect, only to have them tell us they wish more young people would do what we're doing instead of being messed up on drugs or something. The Fifty......it's my anti-drug. :D

Haha I don't know man, my pitbike is pretty addictive haha. Sweet vids!!

i wish i could wheelie like that. even with a stunt bike i cant do it

Give it time man, it'll come together. I learned on a bone stock XR50 with a big bar kit, and HD springs and that's it. To this day, I keep the engine in the stunt bike stock becuase it's very smooth and forgiving. Once I got balance point and brake control on lock on the stocker I got to where I could wheelie the pit bike pretty good, then just practiced a lot. Both bikes helped me a ton when I started wheelying my big motard too, because I was comfortable at balance point, and my right foot just goes to the rear brake without thinking about it......it's second nature. Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Here I am on the big tard learning balance point.