Sign in to follow this  

Georgetown or Foresthill - Sunday 10/19

I wish I could. Now is the best riding time available!

Did you see those pictures that Phil posted of all the leaves down!?

PA130028.jpg

Fantastic. I can just make out the Gnome through the trees.

Oh, and Cycle News reviewed the new Husaberg, FE 410, and said it was AMAZING! This new 70* motor configuration will be the wave of the future.

I want one! :D

on my way to GT this afternoon:p Should be a perfect day:ride:

• Like 1

PhilM onhis 610, 2 other 610 riders and myself, are planning a DS ride from Placerville via Mosquito Rd or Rock Creek Rd to GT trails then back to Placerville via Darling Ridge. We may see you up there.

Does anyone know if Mosquito Road from Placerville has locked gates? :D Yahoo maps on close up view, shows locked gates. Rock Creek Road looks to go thru with no problems.

:worthy::ride: :ride:

Does anyone know if Mosquito Road from Placerville has locked gates? :D Yahoo maps on close up view, shows locked gates. Rock Creek Road looks to go thru with no problems.

:worthy::ride: :ride:

No gates. That should be a pretty good DS ride.

I am meeting friend from work (showing his up and coming harescramble son the trails of GT) at mace mills Sunday at 830 am, so this ride is on

sorry to ask, but, where is placerville and GT trails? also, are non-plated bikes ok to ride out there? my buddy and i are looking for new places to ride, we are out of ventura, CA.

Morningrider -

I need to ride Sunday and my buddies are skipn out of it so I may try to meet you at GT.

Are you arriving at Mace Mill at 8:30 am and what are you driving?

GT is 2 to 2 1/2 hours drive for me so we usually get there a little closer to 9:30 but I can probably make 8:30 and ride B4 9:00.

I am in a white Dodge 4x4 with black wheels and riding a CRF450R.

I drive a grey Toyota Tundra and have a Husaberg.

We stage at 830. and ride by 9 we can ride a short warm up loop and meet you back at the mace mill staging at 9:45 ish

let me know your arrival time

Two of my regular riding buddies came through so we are going to go to Forest Hill as originally planned to ride Trail 5 & 6.

Really appreciate the offer to ride along with you Morningrider; so maybe sometime in the future but don't wait for me cause I'm not going to GT tomorrow.

Thanks.

Forest Hill was Dry & Dusty but there were only 3 in our group and we just split our starts by 10 seconds and it was fine.

Staging area was crowded but only saw 3 or 4 other groups of riders all day in the trails we went to.

One close "head on".

All in All = a fun day and no crashes & home for steak dinner with the wife and kids!