Wrist Brace

I have broken my wrist at least 4 or 5 times so i recently sold my 08 450 and quit racing to heal up and get a good year off. Anyway my question is what brace is best. I can't find anything feedback about the CTI brace and i really don't need another wrap style brace like 661 offers. So my question is does anybody know of any feedback about the CTI and where i can order one.

Thanks

I have broken my wrist at least 4 or 5 times so i recently sold my 08 450 and quit racing to heal up and get a good year off. Anyway my question is what brace is best. I can't find anything feedback about the CTI brace and i really don't need another wrap style brace like 661 offers. So my question is does anybody know of any feedback about the CTI and where i can order one.

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing and also how to go about getting my dr to perscribe me one.

guess nobody knows.. that ashley folex however you spell her name rides with some kind of brace. I believe it is a CTI but not sure.. Somebody has to know something..

I used a cti for my wrist after I broke my scaifold.

I highly reccomend it if you are worried about your wrists. It gave me the stability and support, and confidence to get back in the saddle again.

It lets you move your wrist side-to-side and has a few different sized inserts to limit you range of motion up and down. I didn't even know I had it on, it was that comfortable. I took a few crashes in it and it did its job.

Sizing was spot on according to the size charts. I even called innovation sports to make sure before I ordered mine. I was right at the 2" mark of the xs and the s. They said to get the s because of my gloves. Fit perfectly.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Parts_Unlimited_Offroad_2008/default.asp?p=150

Don't forget to pick you size and put the part # in the box at the top right to get your real price.

As far as insurance covering it. Call them and see if they will cover it, ask them first. My insurance procedure was to get a script, mail it in with the receipt for the brace and they would reimburse me.