Vote

It seems alot of money has been spent on both sides.At first I thought this proposition would require the companies to buy back solar and wind power from the public at fair prices.Also I thought it would give great tax breaks on new residential clean power systems.Is this even in this proposition anywhere?Even if so it sounds like a bad idea.I wish we could be rewarded with tax breaks if we made our own power not punished.I have no incentive to make my own power with payback 8-10 years out.

Ossi, I want to know why you're bending over? Which prop's are you voting no on??......:worthy::ride: :ride: :ride:

That's not me, thats Gavin:banana: :D:ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:?

If it cost money, NO!!!

I did put my buddy down for school board.

I have a county supervisor wanting you and all

of your friends to come to Lake County and ride!

I have a county supervisor wanting you and all

of your friends to come to Lake County and ride!

Cool! Can they earmark some $$$$$$$$ for my travel expenses, a weeks stay at the Ritz-Carlton and a new EXC for the ride. Thx. Let me know when that works out. Should be no problem. Just slide it in to the 700 billion plan.......

Cool! Can they earmark some $$$$$$$$ for my travel expenses, a weeks stay at the Ritz-Carlton and a new EXC for the ride. Thx. Let me know when that works out. Should be no problem. Just slide it in to the 700 billion plan.......

You have never been to Lake county have you Bill? Let's just say it's not LA. The only thing that they have in abundance is tweakers.

You have never been to Lake county have you Bill? Let's just say it's not LA. The only thing that they have in abundance is tweakers.

A politician is a politician is a politician. The economy of scale may be different, but the ethics in play always seem to remain the same. Am I cynical???:worthy::ride: Nah....

Anyway, they need to figure out how to tax tweekers I guess... And I don't think it's too late to slide some more pork into the 700 Billion dollar handout (oops, I mean bailout....oops I mean stimulus) plan.

Anyway, I was only kidding.....kinda. :D

Also please vote Yes on Prop 8. It doesn't take away any rights for gays, just keeps traditional marriage between man and a woman. And I don't want gay marriage to be taught in school that it is the same as marriage between a man and a woman.

:D?:worthy:?:ride:?:ride:?:ride:?:ride:?:ride:?:ride::usa::ride::usa:?:usa: