Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Would the waiting game be worth it?

Recommended Posts

I have located a new leftover 2008 Yamaha WR250R Dual-Purpose bike for $4999.

Since it is getting to be near winter time where I live, is it worth it to pull the trigger on that bike now or wait to see what becomes available over this winter?

I haven't seen a single decent dual sport bike available within 100 miles in the classifieds, fleabay, cycletrader, or CL so my wait could be a LONG one.

Considering the WR's reputation, it seems to be an ideal candidate for what I am looking for, which is a little off roading now and again without having to truck the bike to the place I want to ride. (I already have a YZ250 for more hard core off roading)

What would you do? get the WR or wait?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Offer them 4800 out the door, if they bite, you got a great deal. If not, walk out the door. They will stop you and deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I'd offer them $4500 OTD. The way bikes are selling around here, chances are they'd bite at that. Otherwise, walk out the door with them in tow trying to make the deal work. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

×