Sign in to follow this  

Rottella Oil In Canada

Hi Guys, I have read all of the debates about Rottella oil. I was wondering if all of the info posted on here is the same in Canada. Where can I find it? What weight for syn. Is it called the same? Same looking container? Same quality oil? Our standards tend to differ sometimes! If anyone from the great white north could help me out it would be great!:D

Well I just bought a 10 liter jug from wal-mart and it was in the same container and everything. I have been using it for the last 10 hrs on my bike and it seems to be working just fine. before that I was using honda GN4 and some crappy castrol oil that was supposed to be for 4 strokes but I switched because I read that it broke down REALLY fast. Long story short, I would imagine it would be the same stuff no matter where you are. You can find it at canadian tire or wal-mart. Hope that helps.

I was just there and did see that big jug. Is it the 15w-40 that I want? Is it synthetic? I also saw some 0w-40 synthetic? Which container do I want? Thanks!!!!

I was just there and did see that big jug. Is it the 15w-40 that I want? Is it synthetic? I also saw some 0w-40 synthetic? Which container do I want? Thanks!!!!

No need to run the synthetic Rotella. I would just use the regular Rotella 15w-40 (White container) and change it every 5 hours of run time.

Thanks LowPro! Will give it a try. Getting tired of spending $60 on Motul double ester 15w-40