Hello, this is my first post on here so go easy on me :ride: I have just ordered a new K7 DRZ SM which I will hopefully be getting next week (can't wait) :D . I already own an 07 GSXR 600 but the DRZ will be my main transport.

I have already searched the forum extensively and have found it very useful, I am looking at doing a few cosmetic upgrades and was wondering if there was any difference between the K7 and the other years?

I will post up some pics when I get the bike :worthy:

Cheers guys

Mike

the only differences are the handlebars and graphics as far as i know

thanks, I saw some pics of your bike on another thread, where did you get your hand guards from? they look much better than the Suzuki ones, also is that a shorty front mud guard?

Mike

Welcome aboard madmike. What color??

the handguards are polisport from fleabay, and the mudguard is an acerbis which i cut down abit.:D

Cheers, the bike is blue and white, its the only colour George whites in Swindon had left. I prefer the black but I got a good deal so never mind.

I plan on getting some hand guards, new mirrors, tail tidy and shorter front mud guard to start.

I am hoping to put a lot of miles on this bike all year round.

It looks like there is a lot of good info in here so will be a frequent visitor.