Sign in to follow this  

Bithlo 10-19

I got an invite to the Bucs game Sunday. It's a night game so I'm on the fence about riding early and then going. We'll see. Either way I can't turn down free club section seats.

I'll be out there sunday. Trying to talk everyone into going to bostwick next sunday.

Took my little guy to ACE Sat. am for school then over to Bithlo to meet my buddy. Our little guys raced the 65 classes Saturday night and had a lot of fun. Anybody know the deal with the rider getting hurt, took forever to get the EMT back to the track. 2 moto's left for the night and we had over a 30 minute wait on the gate!

Took my little guy to ACE Sat. am for school then over to Bithlo to meet my buddy. Our little guys raced the 65 classes Saturday night and had a lot of fun. Anybody know the deal with the rider getting hurt, took forever to get the EMT back to the track. 2 moto's left for the night and we had over a 30 minute wait on the gate!

How is the new track at ace?

It's a lot better for big bikes now, the layout is totally different the lanes run from front to back. Only lane the same is in front for the finish line jump, which now is about a 60 foot table to single. BIG supercross double right in the middle of track (only for A&B riders though). Next to that is a roller section as an alternative lane. The school on Saturdays has both big and little bikes divided up on rider ability.

Kris and TJ Tiffany along with pro endurocross rider Colton Haaker worked the kids over pretty good. The were on 250f's chasing the kids around putting a wheel in on them or pushing them to run different lines in the corners. Some kids didn't like it but my little guy loved going in bar to bar (well as much as a 65 can with a 250f anyway)!

Track is better for big bikes but I did like the tighter more technical stuff for my little guy, it's not as supercrossy now.