Arkansaw riding 9/18

Both myself and the infamous J-Rod are planning on hitting up Arkansaw this Saturday. I'll probably get there around noon or so.

Come prepared to be amazed at how well I can roll jumps. :D:worthy:

Look for a silver Subaru with a small black trailer and stop to say hi.

Infamous J-Rod... Haha, I like it! :worthy:

Good thing we didn't plan on riding at my place. I was riding tonight and ran across somebody I don't know bow hunting on my neighbors land and they gave me the, "Hey, this is private property!" I just told them I was sorry to intrude, hopefully they forgive me. :D

My wife and I are heading down there. Nemadji is still closed. I'm thinking we'll leave our house around 9:00a. I think that puts us down there shortly before noon.

Tom, I'll have a jump rolling contest with you. :D

Tom, I'll have a jump rolling contest with you. :D

Sweet!

However, I think you'll probably get disqualified from the contest. You crazy B-classers probably get your front wheel off the ground (hence, not completely rolling the jump). :worthy:

Good thing we didn't plan on riding at my place. I was riding tonight and ran across somebody I don't know bow hunting on my neighbors land and they gave me the, "Hey, this is private property!" I just told them I was sorry to intrude, hopefully they forgive me. :D

Yeah, it's probably best to hold off from any real riding shindigs until the end of November, eh?

You're all going to wait almost a year before riding again? :D

You're all going to wait almost a year before riding again? :ride:

:D:worthy::ride:

He meant no shindigs at my place until the end of November to avoid cranky hunters.

Missing the blatantly obvious... :D

Yeah, at first I thought someone dug up an old thread...have fun, I'll be doing my part to keep the economy "rolling"!

:D:worthy::ride:

He meant no shindigs at my place until the end of November to avoid cranky hunters.

It's not the hunters I'd like to avoid, it's the bullets and arrows. :ride:

It's not the hunters I'd like to avoid, it's the bullets and arrows. :worthy:

I thought that's why we wear chest protectors? :D You mean those don't stop bullets and arrows? :ride:

Oh yeah, forgot about the body armor stuff. I better get one of those Leatte (or however the heck you spell it) braces to protect me againts neck-high tripwires as well.

Looks like Millville might be out for me now but I think I'm gonna make it down to Arkansaw instead. I'll look for you guys there.

Looks like Millville might be out for me now but I think I'm gonna make it down to Arkansaw instead. I'll look for you guys there.

NO FAIR !!!

NO FAIR !!!

NO FAIR !!!

NO FAIR !!!

NO FAIR !!!

You guys riding without me...!!!

:ride:

One of you guys want to come to Brainerd to help my Mom, INSTEAD of :D me?

This way, :ride: I :ride: can go riding !!!

:worthy:

NO FAIR !!!

NO FAIR !!!

NO FAIR !!!

NO FAIR !!!

NO FAIR !!!

You guys riding without me...!!!

:ride:

One of you guys want to come to Brainerd to help my Mom, INSTEAD of :D me?

This way, :ride: I :ride: can go riding !!!

:worthy:

Bring her with. I'll load up our TTR. :ride:

One of you guys want to come to Brainerd to help my Mom, INSTEAD of

Ummmm...no.

Don't you have a brother up there that can take care of that while you stay home and "nurse your cold"?

No riding for me this weekend either, so don't feel like you're the only one Kevin. :D

Oh, and BTW, the Leatte is a very nice bit of protection equipment. Only downside to it is that it can get hung up on low hanging branches. Hapened to me at Monticello. Between being choked and almost torn off the bike, it does not get ridden on Harescrambles or trail rides. Only on MX tracks.

I thought the trick was to be faster than bullets or arrows!

I'll be coming out as well...I'm in the OldMan-Blue F150. See you guys round Noon.

I'm goin out to meadow valley on saturday.. sowwy

I don't know for sure if I am going to be able to get down there now, but I will do my best to try. Hopefully I will see you all down there.