Sign in to follow this  

Pilot Jet

Ordering the JD Jett Kitt for my 3x3 mod . After reading the master 3x3 post 1672 times I realized i needed a 25 pilot jet. However the part # N224.103-25 that is in the post i can not find. I wanna make sure I get all the stuff ahead of time. All stock 07 s. Thanks guys and girls.

I used the JD kit about 8 weeks ago. I did not receive the 25 pilot nor the 150 main I needed. The only thing in the kit useful was the needle. I used the slide spring as well but didn't appear any different than stock. Also the drill bit to drill out the fuel screw plug.

Before you start get the reccomended jets, if they are not in the kit which I don't think they will be. Get some allen head screws to replace the butter soft phillips head stock screws. (1/2" long,including the head, 4mm thread I think) A piece of vacuum hose to clean up the 3x3 hole work nice as well.

I used the JD kit about 8 weeks ago. I did not receive the 25 pilot nor the 150 main I needed. The only thing in the kit useful was the needle. I used the slide spring as well but didn't appear any different than stock. Also the drill bit to drill out the fuel screw plug.

Before you start get the reccomended jets, if they are not in the kit which I don't think they will be. Get some allen head screws to replace the butter soft phillips head stock screws. (1/2" long,including the head, 4mm thread I think) A piece of vacuum hose to clean up the 3x3 hole work nice as well.

Sounds like someone pilfered your jetting kit. Mine came with all the jets and the float bowl screws.

Rob, was that a JD kit or a DJ kit? It sounds like a DJ kit. Whole different item.

Rob, was that a JD kit or a DJ kit? It sounds like a DJ kit. Whole different item.

My mistake, it was DJ, dynojet not JD. Could we change one of the manufacturer names to save this problem in the future.

Sorry for the confusion. I wish I would have known before purchase, sounds like the JD kit is the one to get. I was dissapointed with the DJ kit.