No Bikes To Buy.

Ive been patient and have been searches clist e-bay and cycle trader just about every day, in many locations within 150 miles of me. Abosolutly nothing! Ive been searching for 2 months now. I recently just missed a good deal on a 2002 rm250 that was going for $2000 with full fmf exhaust + stock, and a new topend in the box. But my parents wouldnt go for it as i havnt sold my bike yet. Good thing is i got a guy picking it up on friday so ill be bikeless for a little and missing the good fall weather. Any other places to check? ive checked my local dealers and theres nothing, makes me sad going there and my moms dragging me out from staring at the 09's.

Ive just searched cycle trader and found this:

http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/2006-KTM-XC-W-93739467

any comments? only bike that i found that was resonable. Only thing is it wont leave me any money for aftermarket stuff.

PS: if anybody ahs a 250 for sale or a nice modded 125 around the charlotte contact me.

nice looking bike

Nice looking KTM!

Maybe I should list my (2008) 250F down there as well. I've had it listed for a little over a month now with no one actually serious about it emailing me.

yeh im starting to get into trails more. but id rather have a like a 250 mx bike kind of converted to a trail bike because on ocasion i do ride mx. and im not sure if that ktm would be good for a mx track.

Thats the way it was when I sold my old bike and got the one I have now it took me forever. Good Luck on finding your bike!

seems a lil high for a 200. + there are not many mods for a 200

took me a while to find my bike but sometimes its worth the wait. not often you get a CR500 with a motorcycle title, all DOT equiptment, set of stock dirt rims, and full supermoto setup on excel rims all for 1700

I got a 2002 YZ250 for sale, but i am a bit far from you. I am asking 2100. Doesnt need a thing and its all stock, which can be good or bad.

I got a 2002 YZ250 for sale, but i am a bit far from you. I am asking 2100. Doesnt need a thing and its all stock, which can be good or bad.

jersey to NC isnt that bad...:D

Jump on craigslist.

Ebay is worthless these days for dirt toys I've found.

I buy most of my toys these days from there.

Here you go: About 150 or so bikes listed just today in Charlotte.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/

Took me about 1.5 months to find anything worth looking at...

sorry, thats too far for me. There are a couple of 250's for sale around here but they are asking too much for the condition, maybe ill just low ball them with a right price that i think is fair. Thanks but ive tried every area in cl in nc\sc and virginia.

North Carolina is terrible for the dirt bike market, possibly because we only have 1 state park to ride them in and very few tracks. When you do find good used bikes they are usually pretty expensive too.

yep =\. thats what stinks. although ive seen a couple good deals go by, once in a blue moon. Sad thing is i know a ton of people who ride in mooresville alone id say there are 50 people in mooresville\davidson\cornelius that ride, any track in mooresville would make TONS of cash, but the land is too expensive here thats the problem.

Back to the bikes. i think i found a 2004 kx250 ill put an offer on.

Ive been patient and have been searches clist e-bay and cycle trader just about every day, in many locations within 150 miles of me. Abosolutly nothing! Ive been searching for 2 months now. I recently just missed a good deal on a 2002 rm250 that was going for $2000 with full fmf exhaust + stock, and a new topend in the box. But my parents wouldnt go for it as i havnt sold my bike yet. Good thing is i got a guy picking it up on friday so ill be bikeless for a little and missing the good fall weather. Any other places to check? ive checked my local dealers and theres nothing, makes me sad going there and my moms dragging me out from staring at the 09's.

Ive just searched cycle trader and found this:

http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/2006-KTM-XC-W-93739467

any comments? only bike that i found that was resonable. Only thing is it wont leave me any money for aftermarket stuff.

PS: if anybody ahs a 250 for sale or a nice modded 125 around the charlotte contact me.

try the local paper and mxclassifieds.com