Sign in to follow this  

Do you leatt???........I DO!!!

Hey guys...just got back from my local shop and picked up a leatt brace. I got tired of waiting for the adventure model to come out and just bit the bullet. Now that my bank account is officially shot to hell, I hope it's worth it when I go riding tomorrow!!

Even better news, my chest protector fits perfect with no modifications at all! :worthy:

As per Swag at TWMX....do you leatt? If not, you should. :D

I do. I wish it fit a little better with my Thor Impact rig but with my velcro mod it works well enough that I won't ride without it.

I was going to get the EVS brace, but decided against it. When it comes to such a vital part of the body, I wanted something that has been proven in action. I'd drop more $$$$$$$ on the leatt, than risk injury with the EVS any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

But to each their own I guess... :D:worthy:

haha trust me, they work... very well!

TBH, I hope all I have to do is take your word for it, and never find out if they work first hand or not. :worthy::D

TBH, I hope all I have to do is take your word for it, and never find out if they work first hand or not.

hahahahahaha

the budget, i cant afford one and when i ride i wish i had one. Something i want to save up. I think it is to expensive for a christmas present, ill have to save up on my own.

I was going to get a new exhaust, but decided that the leatt was just more important and money that is actually well spent. My parents think that I paid waaaaaaaaay too much for that, but it's whatever. I tried explaining it to them, what it does, but I'm sure they just don't see the value. :worthy::D

I was going to get a new exhaust, but decided that the leatt was just more important and money that is actually well spent. My parents think that I paid waaaaaaaaay too much for that, but it's whatever. I tried explaining it to them, what it does, but I'm sure they just don't see the value. :ride::D

I got one instead of getting new gears for my truck and it potentially saved my life. I still came out with a broken back out of the whole deal, but looking back at it now, I'm SOOOO glad I got my leatt instead of gears. :worthy:

I got one instead of getting new gears for my truck and it potentially saved my life. I still came out with a broken back out of the whole deal, but looking back at it now, I'm SOOOO glad I got my leatt instead of gears. :D

Oh snap...you're that one girl in there! I thought in the mag you said you don't race anymore??

Oh man....I just dropped about half my paycheck on a Leatt, but I freakin love it, and I've wanted one since the first time I saw Windham sporting it. Plus after casing a double and getting knocked out cold with severe whiplash, I figured now's the time. I searched everywhere for a decent price, and then my brother gave me a $10 off coupon code for Motorcycle Superstore, so I went through them. I figured save what I can. I still have the code, and I think it's still good if anyone else wants to use it. C1108SMF

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/6/10/11212/ITEM/Leatt-Moto-GPX-Club-Neck-Brace.aspx