Sign in to follow this  

Factory Connection for the 09?

Has anyone had factory connection revalve there 09 forks yet? I spoke with them on the phone and was quoted $209 with the fluid. He said that should be all I need. What do you guys think? All they do is change the shims around, right?

My forks are boxed up and I'll drop them off to UPS today, should have them back by wednesday. I'll give you my thoughts on the revalve next weekend.

I got my forks and shock done last week. They replaced the pressure springs and a revalve. Excellent job!!

I Had Mine Done, After 2 Rides And They Did A Hell Of A Job. The Bike Is 10x Better Alot Fun Now.

they are great, i deal with brandon over there on the east coast. he is real nice guy to deal with and always helps out

Has anyone had factory connection revalve there 09 forks yet? I spoke with them on the phone and was quoted $209 with the fluid. He said that should be all I need. What do you guys think? All they do is change the shims around, right?

Is it just me or does $209 seem really inexpensive. I guess I haven't priced out a revalve in a while but this seem pretty cheap!

it's ok....not amazing. Your not getting springs, so that chops off 100 bucks, and your not getting the rear...so

I got a price for my 08 and it was a lot more for spring seats, pressure springs and some other things. The guy I spoke with said that many parts on the KYB's are much better than the Showas and don't have to be replaced on the 09. I'm not getting the rear done yet, it didn't seem harsh like the forks, and my wife will only give me so much money. :D I hope it makes a big difference.