Rip Denn10

I have come to the realization that Denn is dead to the TT world. Great threads and insults go answered. All of us Pig owners shared in Denn's Internet wisdom and a lucky few got to meet and share a trailer with Denn. Maybe we can come up with a Funniest top 10 Denn moments. :D

The Benevolent One is not dead.

He's just watching from afar.

Or seducing sheep in the confines of his Sodom and Gamorah on wheels.

dennzgj4.jpg

:D:worthy::ride: :ride: :ride:

Please don't share his webcam link.

Maybe Denn is working for these guys...BTW this is a serious threat to dirt bikers, just ask Phoenix, AZ.

http://www.stopthrillcraft.org/index.htm

That is some scary reading. Almost hard to believe.:D

Maybe Denn is working for these guys...BTW this is a serious threat to dirt bikers, just ask Phoenix, AZ.

Wow those guys are extremists! They even attacked the BMW riders.

But I don't totally disagree with them. There is a small percentage of users that go out for what seems like no other reason than to tear sh!t up. They will be the ones to ruin it for us all.

Might have to take up trail maintenance as a winter time hobby. Trails are closed around here starting Oct. 31 till late spring.

The Center for Biological Diversity (who supports this radical fricking group) has many lawyers and lots of money...they are sue happy and more of a threat than the Sierra Club. They have obviously bitten off more than they can chew with this web site. I hate to say this, but this would not be an issue if 4-wheelers were never invented.

Bite your tongue Norge.

I'm all for bustin' Denn's balls and givin' him a good razzing, but he's a sportsman through and through.

We gotta find a way to coax you out here to SoCal for a little riding, camping, shooting, and campfire beer tossing.:D

Yea, you're right it was a cheap shot at the Fat Bastard.

I will be riding the PIG off road from Wickenburg, AZ to Laughlin, NV...turkey day week. If I get sucker punched at the Gold Nugget on the 23rd....then I know Denn is in town.

Yea, you're right it was a cheap shot at the Fat Bastard.

I will be riding the PIG off road from Wickenburg, AZ to Laughlin, NV...turkey day week. If I get sucker punched at the Gold Nugget on the 23rd....then I know Denn is in town.

How long is that trip Mr. Young?

200 to 250 miles each way...we are taking a loop planned by my idiot bro-in-law so I don't know how we are getting there...I just show up with proper attitude and beer. I wanted to launch from Flagstaff, AZ...dirt roads to Seligman, AZ...Route 66 thru hackberry, Oatman (cool town where the jackass rules) then dirt to Laughlin. Return thru Chino Valley AZ, Lonesome Valley, Jerome, Clarkdale, Sedona and Flagstaff.

200 to 250 miles each way...we are taking a loop planned by my idiot bro-in-law so I don't know how we are getting there...I just show up with proper attitude and beer. I wanted to launch from Flagstaff, AZ...dirt roads to Seligman, AZ...Route 66 thru hackberry, Oatman (cool town where the jackass rules) then dirt to Laughlin. Return thru Chino Valley AZ, Lonesome Valley, Jerome, Clarkdale, Sedona and Flagstaff.

That sounds like a great ride. I remember being in Oatman as a kid and feeding the burros oats. Just one of those obscure child hood memories I guess.

Man have fun on that ride, that mileage is very manageable.:D

WOW how funny, Im planning a trip to Laughlin for turkey weekend too?????

Maybe we should meet up and i can take down to the river and give you the wooping you deserve for calling me out!! NO WAY id ever leave you all on here, i have no life and no family so i have to keep my TT life alive!!

ALL HAIL DENN10 !!!!!!!

Im starting a cult, whos down to be #2 with me???? THE legend of DENN will never be born cuz i will live forever baby!!!!!

ITS ALIVE !!!!!!!!!

arnie_fatbastard2.jpg

ps eat my arse NORGE you arizona hooker HAHA!!

Looking forward to my Laughlin whooping. Sure have missed the abuse around here...got so lonely I had to pick on Texans like Kenzo and thats just too easy.

Praise Denn, Hail Denn.

aaaaah...that's nice...

Denny's back and Norgey has someone to "play" with...just don't play so hard to get this time Norge and Denn won't run off with some other tramp...:lol:

:p

OH ive owned NORGE since he first came around here, i just keep my "biatches" to myself so no one else knows who and what i have in my "herd" LMAO

see his avatar, thats how excited he gets when he doesnt see me for a few days!!!

eheheh...one happy family... :lol:

I guess the question "Any mental illness in your family?" would lead to a dissertation from you wacko's:banana: Fun to read though:lol: